Inflammation/itchy scalp

Carlo84

I’ve noticed inflammation/itchy scalp the last couple of weeks, I’ve been running 450 test and 600 masteron, E2 levels are on the higher end! Would it more beneficial to run an AI or fini + minoxidil

Mast will cause shedding and iirc the pathways that fin target wouldn't work to help with it.

Ru58841 seems to be the most effective hail mary for the non hair safe compounds, I would say that would be the way to go if you've got too much mast left to ditch.

You can definitely use an Ai to help with the e2 levels but remember that with non-natural levels of test comes non-natural levels of e2, and guys tend to feel better with those two in proportion to each other.

Almost certainly the effect of hyperseborrhea, ie, increased skin oil production.

It can be natural, or AAS induced.

I STRONGLY URGE you to get a handle on this asap. Ketoconozole 1% shampoos are over the counter in the US. If you can get 2% prescription from your doc, or use telehealth, even better, you'll save yourself from some permanent hair loss. The excess sebum is a sign of high DHT in the scalp, the oils spread it, triggering follicle killing inflammation, and it clogs the pores, strangling off oxygen from follicles making them even more susceptible to damage from DHT. Keto shampoo clears the oil and cools the destructive inflammation..

Topical minox in this circumstance will almost certainly be ineffective, but a permanent low dose regime of oral minox, which you could get very cheaply via the same telehealth appt mentioned above, will do nothing but help your hair be thicker and healthier.

Almost certainly the effect of hyperseborrhea, ie, increased skin oil production.

It can be natural, or AAS induced.

I STRONGLY URGE you to get a handle on this asap. Ketoconozole 1% shampoos are over the counter in the US. If you can get 2% prescription from your doc, or use telehealth, even better, you'll save yourself from some permanent hair loss. The excess sebum is a sign of high DHT in the scalp, the oils spread it, triggering follicle killing inflammation, and it clogs the pores, strangling off oxygen from follicles making them even more susceptible to damage from DHT. Keto shampoo clears the oil and cools the destructive inflammation..

Topical minox in this circumstance will almost certainly be ineffective, but a permanent low dose regime of oral minox, which you could get very cheaply via the same telehealth appt mentioned above, will do nothing but help your hair be thicker and healthier.
Thanks for info Mate

Thanks for info Mate

If you're outside the US ("Mate's" a clue), ask for Nizoral shampoo at the Chemist.

I had hyperseborrhea my whole life, and didn't know it could cause hair loss (which it did). A simple shampoo (left on for 5 solid minutes) twice a week could've stopped it.

Back