Info about Norvo

johnathen

Lads

I have a lead on some of the below brand however don't know much about Norvo Pharm or its family and if its somewhat legit.

Norvotrop HGH, Norvo Pharmaceuticals, Russia, 10iu/vial x 10 vials (100iu - 1 kit $430

any information would be great.

I have run it in the past and will be running it again in the future. I get mine from someone I know in Van not to sure I would trust it if it was coming from an online store.

I don't know if anyone has been knocking off this brand with fakes, though I would think the chances are pretty good.

Sometimes labs can take a day or two if they are good. Just means they are busy. Bitcoin is a pain in the ass sometimes. High fees and slow transaction times lately.

apparently , well I'm tend to be a pain in the arse so I'm sure my connection has found that out..
not that worried though just have to wait an see

Lot's of complaints out there on norvo in the last year
That's a riduculous price to be paying for generic hgh that is not proven as real too. If someone can post HPLC on it, I might change my tune....
This source sounds like a possible scamming piece of shit. Interested to see how this plays out...

Red welting is the biggest complaint I've read about. Bloodwork means shit all. Anyone can replace hgh with a peptide causing elevated GH serum and igf. So no, no hplc testing that I've seen.
Yet in the US you can find a ton of guys getting analysis on TPs blacks and other generic gh.

True enough. I was running some Generic Red Tops and was getting red welts. Stopped using BAC water and replaced it with sterile water and the welting stopped -- strangest thing as I have used BAC water exclusivity in the past. Even stranger someone I know also was running the same batch of Reds with BAC water and didn't get any welts.

Domestic lab work is so expensive. I have three samples I wouldn't mind analyzer looking at, all three will be less expensive that a single domestic test from what I have read here regarding his pricing.

well guys I've sent funds to get some and that was on Friday morning at 9 am ish Toronto, Canada time and was promised a shipping number so I can track my package. I never got it and still even today do not have it, my source has also cut off contact with me.
all of 430 it's shame as I would have order much bigger the next time. not sure why people scam for such low amounts.
my source actually told me he would refund me if it didn't work out.. he even said he used bitcoin to pay and bitcoin is very slow these days etc.. load of tosh to be honest.

be careful guys. I'll make a post separate from here to bring awarness about this source.

well guys I've sent funds to get some and that was on Friday morning at 9 am ish Toronto, Canada time and was promised a shipping number so I can track my package. I never got it and still even today do not have it, my source has also cut off contact with me....

Not sure what to say, hope everything works out. One business day really isn't that long though. After two weeks I would be concerned. Does the person even ship daily or on weekends?

when I sent my funds I was told us be sent a tracking number. they then told me there was problems with bitcoin and it being slow. now all my contact info to the source is gone.

Lads

I have a lead on some of the below brand however don't know much about Norvo Pharm or its family and if its somewhat legit.

Norvotrop HGH, Norvo Pharmaceuticals, Russia, 10iu/vial x 10 vials (100iu - 1 kit $430

any information would be great.

You can get 72iu of Genotropin for that price, which is actual pharm grade.

Why go generic for the extra 28iu?

Back