Injectable Glutathione Recipe

I really struggled to get it right and I wanna save people looking for the recipe some time so they don't have to go through all posts.

This is the recipe for 30 ml at 200 mg/ml:

1) Weigh out 6 grams of Reduced Glutathione powder and pour it in your mixing beaker.
2) Add around 20 ml of Bacteriostatic water and start mixing (I prefer magnetic stirrer).
3) After a couple of minutes a milky cloudy solution will form. To get it to completely dissolve you will need to increase te pH of the solution.
4) Add NaOH pellets or NaOH solution to your mix. Add it very slowly, ml by ml or a couple of mg by couple of mg. If you get the pH above 6.5 it will oxidize instantly turning red and ruining your product. Having a pH meter is a life saver. The solution will start clearing up before 4.0 but I like to keep my brew between 4.5 and 4.9.
5) Once you've achieved your desierd pH, the solution should be crystal clear.
6) Add bacteriostatic water up to 30 ml and mix for another 5-6 minutes.
6) You can now filter your solution into a vials through 0.22 micron filter (I prefer Nylon66).
7) Once you've done you should store your Glutathione. If you are going to use it in the next 1-2 months you can store it in the fridge under 5 degrees C. If you are not going to use it soon then you should put it in the freezer and unfreeze it when you are ready to use it.

Freezing it doesn't destroy it like reconstituted peptides?
I don't think so. If you dig a bit through the internet you will see that a lot of chemical suppliers suggest you freeze it on -20 degrees C. If it was destroyed like peptides, suppliers wouldn't give such an advice. I think our performance enhancing peptides are more fragile than glutathione.

Some actually suggest taking all of the solution into multiple syringes and freezeing them and then unfreezing them when you need to take your injection.

Thank you! Do you notice anything taking that? What do you take it for if you don‘t mind me asking.
That's actually a great question.
At first I had terrible Herx reactions (because of too much detox activity and my problems with sinuses, throat and ears). But what I noticed is that my WHOOP tracker measuer almost double REM and Deep sleep phase which actually improved my restorative sleep from 1:30 hours to 3 hours.

Glutathione is usually taken by PED abusing athletes to lower the systemic fatigue that accumulates because of intense training and PED abuse. If you accumulate too much systemic fatigue your health, performance and progress are hindered (even if you use PEDs). Glutathione comes to the rescue to lower the systemic stress by combating inflammation and oxidative stress (which increases with training and PEDs). It's also a vital part of the phase 2 in liver biotransformation process of toxins, drugs etc.

Essentially, glutathione is great to get you back on track, save your health and help you keep progressing.

Awesome information! I also use a whoop. Would be interesting to see if I also notice a difference. Will definitely remember for the future when I dabble around with this. Thanks man!

I really struggled to get it right and I wanna save people looking for the recipe some time so they don't have to go through all posts.

1) Weigh out 6 grams of Reduced Glutathione powder and pour it in your mixing beaker.
2) Add around 20 ml of Bacteriostatic water and start mixing (I prefer magnetic stirrer).
3) After a couple of minutes a milky cloudy solution will form. To get it to completely dissolve you will need to increase te pH of the solution.
4) Add NaOH pellets or NaOH solution to your mix. Add it very slowly, ml by ml or a couple of mg by couple of mg. If you get the pH above 6.5 it will oxidize instantly turning red and ruining your product. Having a pH meter is a life saver. The solution will start clearing up before 4.0 but I like to keep my brew between 4.5 and 4.9.
6) You can now filter your solution into a vials through 0.22 micron filter (I prefer Nylon66).
7) Once you've done you should store your Glutathione. If you are going to use it in the next 1-2 months you can store it in the fridge under 5 degrees C. If you are not going to use it soon then you should put it in the freezer and unfreeze it when you are ready to use it.
Great post. Another thing to do to increase the shelf life is to use amber vials or even wrap your vial in aluminum foil to limit light, to prevent photo-decomposition.

Great post. Another thing to do to increase the shelf life is to use amber vials or even wrap your vial in aluminum foil to limit light, to prevent photo-decomposition.
The idea with amber vials is great. Although if you are keeping it in the fridge it should not be exposed to light very much.

Thank you for sharing the recipe. I have tried making it without NaOH and it was milky white solution.
Do you use pharmaceutical grade NaOH? If so, where do you find it.

All I can find is food grade NaOH. Do you recommend staying away from the food grade?
@coalminer1978, anything you can share on NaOH?

Thats what i order. It just came today so haven't tried it yet. Also got a PH tester
Where did you get the ph tester this kinda stuff is why I got on the forum this stuff is hard to figure out with out helping each other out where you get the base powder at if you don't mind me asking and someone said you can use backing sode for ph but I wasn't sure about that one

Where did you get the ph tester this kinda stuff is why I got on the forum this stuff is hard to figure out with out helping each other out where you get the base powder at if you don't mind me asking and someone said you can use backing sode for ph but I wasn't sure about that one
You can get a ph tester literally anywhere online. Do not use baking soda. It has some kind of bubbling reaction with Glutathione. Not sure what it is but it doesn't seem good to me.
Use NaOH. Food grade is more than enough. I used tech grade without any problems.

ya I would get USP NaOH if injecting, esp the whole idea of this is HEALTH not getting extra crap into your system and need such small amounts prob worth the price IMO... just my opinion. prob can google impurities found in food grade drano. maybe its very very good and same thing, just something to consider. pretty cheap if order from India too.. but always appreciate folks experimenting and taking the time to share!

Can you take a look at my issue I posted on this topic?

Do you think sodium hydroxide could resolve this? Thanks