Injury partway thru cycle

BlazinDayz

Hey all,

I'm week 7 into into a cycle of 250 test p, 200 eq, 100 deca. I'm feeling really good this cycle, my strength and endurance are up, my resting heart rate has remained low, my bp is staying manageable and my overall mental health is better. Previous attempts at higher test only cycles of 400 and 500 shot my bp thru the roof and I just felt like shit.
Anyhow, while mountain biking, I crashed and fractured the end of my radius and tore some wrist ligaments this past wkd. Uncertain whether to quit the cycle or continue.
Will the cycle help me recover faster? I'm still getting into the gym daily. For upper body I can only do machine fly, reverse fly and delt machine so far. Nothing that engages the wrist.
Will BPC-157 and TB-500 assist with the healing?
My goal this cycle is to cut.

Hi BlazinDayz,

As for whether or not to continue your cycle, that's a decision that you'll need to make with your healthcare professional. They can help you assess the risks and benefits of continuing the cycle, and they can also advise you on how to manage your injury while you're on cycle.

There is some evidence to suggest that steroids can help with recovery from injuries. However, I want to note this evidence is limited and steroids can have side effects...

As I know, BPC-157 and TB-500 are peptides that have been shown to be effective in promoting healing of soft tissue injuries. However, I'm not sure they are safe and efficient in humans.

Take care,
Miron