Insightchem DNP - US

diamondsshining

Has anyone bought from this company and can care to give a review? Would anyone be interested in a review of them if I buy? I can use my credit card to buy dnp from them, has anyone seen this before

Ok I bought from them now a 250mg bottle, I'll keep this thread updated with my review or maybe I will make a completely different thread detailing my dnp log. purchasing was pretty easy, i paid with my credit card like a normal site, strange not paying crypto but there was a crypto option too. They say 2-5 business day shipping but i will see if this claim has any merit to it

Damn, just taking one for the team eh. Good luck, I wonder why you didn’t try the Chinese vendors.
I think it's fine, someone has to be a guinea pig for the community anyway. They have a Janoshik test on their website that I verified to make sure, so I think I shall be alright.

I don't want to deal with Chinese shipping time and customs, and if the stuff is bunk I can never get my money back. With this website at least I can charge back if it's fake. I've seen too many reviews from people saying Chinese stuff is bunk whatever it is, and really with DNP in particular I would rather pay a premium for an American source than a Chinese one. If I die because its misdosed then at least American police can show up at their house, good luck with China

I've never seen a source like this before, I had to read and sign a large terms and conditions page before ordering and I paid with a credit card. Am I crazy for buying with a cc? I've bought roids before and I never had to do that. We shall see in a couple of days what I get

Has anyone bought from this company and can care to give a review? Would anyone be interested in a review of them if I buy? I can use my credit card to buy dnp from them, has anyone seen this before
I am also looking to start running DNP, I have never used it and I’m really interested in starting. It can be dangerous tho, it’s one of those things that can kill someone if misused. It’s like the fentynal of PEDs lol.
I hope these companies are taking things very seriously when it comes to accurate dosing considering how dangerous this stuff can be. Insightchem is the only US source I can find that seems professional enough to even look at twice. Janoshik approved is a good sign but then again they could easily get 1 good batch tested and throw that lab report on the website and then start bullshitting and being lazy with accurately synthesizing this stuff. I’d hope not. Im leaning more towards they won’t do that though.

I am going to order the 125mg caps and start with less than half a capsule around 50mg just to be as cautious as I can. I recommend you do too.

Has your DNP arrived yet ???? Try lighting a capsule on fire, it’s highly flammable. That’s a good way to test if this stuff is bunk. I’m interested in hearing how this goes for you and what kind of fat loss results you get.

FacepalmI am also looking to start running DNP, I have never used it and I’m really interested in starting. It can be dangerous tho, it’s one of those things that can kill someone if misused. It’s like the fentynal of PEDs lol.
I hope these companies are taking things very seriously when it comes to accurate dosing considering how dangerous this stuff can be. Insightchem is the only US source I can find that seems professional enough to even look at twice. Janoshik approved is a good sign but then again they could easily get 1 good batch tested and throw that lab report on the website and then start bullshitting and being lazy with accurately synthesizing this stuff. I’d hope not. Im leaning more towards they won’t do that though.

I am going to order the 125mg caps and start with less than half a capsule around 50mg just to be as cautious as I can. I recommend you do too.

Has your DNP arrived yet ???? Try lighting a capsule on fire, it’s highly flammable. That’s a good way to test if this stuff is bunk. I’m interested in hearing how this goes for you and what kind of fat loss results you get.
How do you plan on taking 50mg of dnp from a 125mg capsule?

Also…the fentanyl of PEDs? :rolleyes:

How do you plan on taking 50mg of dnp from a 125mg capsule?

Also…the fentanyl of PEDs? :rolleyes:
It’s simple you open the capsule and dump out half of the powder from the capsule, then you close it and pop the pill. Thats now a 50 - 60 MG capsule.
And yea, this Dnp shit is deadly. Take a little bit too much and you’re finished.

someone has to be a guinea pig for the community anyway.
Thanks

I don't want to deal with Chinese shipping time and customs,

wise, also just in case it comes in a cargo flight and it explodes mid air, or something.
We don't want that.
No.

and if the stuff is bunk I can never get my money back.

You got this.
Let us know how hot and sexy it gets.

Personally, no matter how much lard I have on me, I would never touch the stuff.
I am a coward.
How much weight do you have to incinerate, anyway?

Last edited:
Thanks

wise, also just in case it comes in a cargo flight and it explodes mid air, or something.
We don't want that.
No.

You got this.

Personally, no matter how much lard I have on me, I would never touch the stuff.
I am not coward.
Thanks

We don't want that.
No.

You got this.

I am not coward.
There’s nothing wrong with running DNP if you are a responsible person and you know what you are doing. It’s only a problem when idiots run DNP..

It’s crazy how hypocritical alot of people are, these bodybuilders run 7 grams of gear per week. And don’t even get me started on all the growth hormone and insulin. Nobody’s talking about how bad that is, no one’s talking about how easily insulin can kill somebody who takes too much.

Yet as soon as someone mentions “DNP” it makes them a “lazy coward” because they want faster results lol. Most people only have that opinion on DNP because they heard some fitness influencer say it, so they ran with another persons opinion.

Using Clenbuterol is widely accepted, but people drop dead from heart attacks all the time from using too much Clen. Same goes for DNP, you abuse it you die. You do it correctly you’ll be fine.

People need to get off there high horse thinking they aren’t “cowards” because they eat chicken breast and string beans for a longer time period than the person who’s using a little bit of Dnp

It’s simple you open the capsule and dump out half of the powder from the capsule, then you close it and pop the pill. Thats now a 50 - 60 MG capsule.
And yea, this Dnp shit is deadly. Take a little bit too much and you’re finished.
lol. I’ve used dnp plenty. This is an absolutely retarded way to go about it. You cannot talk about using it responsibly and then say “yeah I dump half the capsule out and then I have this much”.

I am also looking to start running DNP, I have never used it and I’m really interested in starting. It can be dangerous tho, it’s one of those things that can kill someone if misused. It’s like the fentynal of PEDs lol.

I just bought it yesterday. Probably will get shipping info on Monday. I don't believe the flammable stuff, I've bought pure dnp before and it has a fairly low melting point, at around 225 degrees F, much lower than your average bic lighter flame. I've put like 1g in a spoon and put a lighter flame to it before and it just melted and smelled like shit, and I knew it was 100% dnp. The only test is absolutely staining the fuck out of everything yellow. I've never seen something stain so hard before. The dnp I bought was doubly packaged in a vacuum seal and in another plastic bag and still managed to stain the inside and partially turn the outside of the bottle yellow. I got some on my hands and it was there for a week something, basically until I got new skin cells.

Let's see how it is when both our orders come in, I got 250 and you got 125, we can both write our reviews here

There’s nothing wrong with running DNP if you are a responsible person and you know what you are doing. It’s only a problem when idiots run DNP..

It’s crazy how hypocritical alot of people are, these bodybuilders run 7 grams of gear per week. And don’t even get me started on all the growth hormone and insulin. Nobody’s talking about how bad that is, no one’s talking about how easily insulin can kill somebody who takes too much.

Yet as soon as someone mentions “DNP” it makes them a “lazy coward” because they want faster results lol. Most people only have that opinion on DNP because they heard some fitness influencer say it, so they ran with another persons opinion.

Using Clenbuterol is widely accepted, but people drop dead from heart attacks all the time from using too much Clen. Same goes for DNP, you abuse it you die. You do it correctly you’ll be fine.

People need to get off there high horse thinking they aren’t “cowards” because they eat chicken breast and string beans for a longer time period than the person who’s using a little bit of Dnp
I somewhat agree that calling people a lazy coward for taking DNP is stupid because then it that case we are all lazy cowards for not being natty, but if you take too much tren or clen at one point you're not going to die, but if you take too much DNP you will die. There's a difference there

This guy took 217mcg of clen (10x regular amount) and was fine three days after going to the hospital

You take 10x the amount of a normal dose of DNP (lets say 200mg) so 2g, you will in fact die and there is nothing on this planet those poor doctors can do to save you while you are cooked from the inside. This is why DNP has the reputation it has, because there is no known cure for OD. All they can do is mitigate your symptoms while your body processes it

Thanks

We don't want that.
No.

You got this.

I am a coward.
Like 15lbs, I got fat over the summer. Too much booze and partying. Need to chill for a bit and get back into the gym. I've used it before at 125mg-250mg for a month, it was actually super chill, even during the summer, just sweat a little more than usual. I can't say I would recommend it but my experience has been good, especially right after you gain your glycogen back a week after you finish, I've never looked better before. Completely shredded with full muscles, absolutely perfect