Intro

kain

10+ Year Member
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around here for the past few days. I initially came here just to find a source. The first thing I did was send a PM to someone, which unsurprisingly went unanswered. Then I started reading through some of the threads over there. I read the entire TL and USAspetz threads and a few others, and found a lot of good information of which I wasn't aware. You know, after wading through the maybe 50% of bickering between you guys. ;-)

My current stats :

32 years old (in 2 days)
6 foot 7
230 lbs
Not sure on what bf% - my omron handheld say 15.5, my scale says 16.8, I think it's higher than both.

When I was in HS, I was 360 lbs. I've spent a lot of time and effort to get to where I am today. With lots of ups and downs along the way. Over the last three years I've really been dedicated to lifting and healthy eating.

I've been happy with my progress, but want to get to the next level. A friend has been into AAS for years now, and he got me a jug of test c. It's been working well for me and I've seen good results. Now I'm interested in what else is available. Mainly because I definitely get the bloating side effect from test c. So I'm mostly interested in what I can use for cutting.

For now I think I'll keep to the sidelines, continue to research, and contribute where I can.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around here for the past few days. I initially came here just to find a source. The first thing I did was send a PM to someone, which unsurprisingly went unanswered. Then I started reading through some of the threads over there. I read the entire TL and USAspetz threads and a few others, and found a lot of good information of which I wasn't aware. You know, after wading through the maybe 50% of bickering between you guys. ;-)

My current stats :

32 years old (in 2 days)
6 foot 7
230 lbs
Not sure on what bf% - my omron handheld say 15.5, my scale says 16.8, I think it's higher than both.

When I was in HS, I was 360 lbs. I've spent a lot of time and effort to get to where I am today. With lots of ups and downs along the way. Over the last three years I've really been dedicated to lifting and healthy eating.

I've been happy with my progress, but want to get to the next level. A friend has been into AAS for years now, and he got me a jug of test c. It's been working well for me and I've seen good results. Now I'm interested in what else is available. Mainly because I definitely get the bloating side effect from test c. So I'm mostly interested in what I can use for cutting.

For now I think I'll keep to the sidelines, continue to research, and contribute where I can.

Thanks.
6'7" ?? Wow! big guy. Welcome aboard cetae.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Bigstretch, I did for a couple years, but at that point I was pretty lazy and didn't like to practice so I quit lol.

Back