Intro

dr.tren

Hello everyone, glad to be here. I'm 22 years old, 6'2, 224lbs, ~21%bf and been training for 3.5 years now. I went on TRT back in November after getting a level of 297 back from the doctor and decided to not waste the best years of my life + I always had an interest in taking steroids (ran a couple ostarine cycles a year back)

I know I'll get shit on for this, but I ended up listening to the voices and started a cycle almost 2 months ago on the dot. Dosage was set at 500 test/200 primo as to not crash my e2 since that is considerably worse than having it be high. Raised the dose to 350mg Primo about a month ago after I noticed that I was constantly mad at the world, doses seem good now. So far, everything has been incredible. No gyno, bp is always 120/60-80, sharper and more motivated than I've ever been. Haven't noticed any hair loss from primo so far. I was never sensitive to acne, but I noticed that if I stop eating my incredibly clean diet for a few days, I'll get 2-5 pimples appear on my chest.

Got bloodwork a month ago, 28 days post cycle - Highlights are:
Thyroid levels recovered to mostly normal, they were all over the place 3 months prior on just trt.
Cholesterol was almost back in range.
WBC was 11.7, .9 higher than reference range, not sure what that's about.
Total T was only 2015, kind of low but the test was 48 hours after a pin on EOD schedule
Free T 767
E2 was 113, guessing it's much lower now with almost double the primo

Supplement list: Kirkland multivitamin, 6 fish oils, calcium, magnesium, coq10, citrus bergamot, DIM, vitamin K2, creatine, collagen, maybe 1-2 more that i'm forgetting

I am currently taking a break from the cut since it got really bad in the last 2-3 weeks. I had no energy after sleeping multiple nights for 9-10 hours, no libido, hypoglycemia, anhedonia etc. Thought I buried my e2, but it seems to have just been the deficit. Still kind of confused about what happened since I spent all of May at 2300 calories but the last 2 weeks of the cut, I was at 2500, and then 2700. Had a couple 4k calorie refeed days, currently 3000 calories and keeping up my step goal of 10k a day. Feeling 10x better, gained like 2 pounds of water/glycogen, visibly way fuller, all negatives are gone. Macros are 225g protein, 300g carb, 85g fat. Diet staples are chicken breast, rice, Greek yogurt, oatmeal, olive oil, almonds. Might try out beef for a few weeks.

Future Plan 1: Keep eating at maintenance and aim for a hard recomp in the next 2-3 months and then back to cutting when I go back to TRT because I have felt amazing this past week eating 3k cals.

Future Plan 2: Resume the cut once I receive my retatrutide, anavar, and hgh in a few weeks, which should make it a lot more efficient. Not sure how my appetite will respond to the reta but I plan on starting at 2600 and seeing where I go from there.

Pretty motivated for the cut, already daydreaming of being shredded and what I'm gonna run for my next cycle

Excited to join the community!