• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Introduction

Bjc23rj

Hello MESO family,

I’m a 35 year old male in the continental United States, I have been lifting weights regularly for ~20 years, using gear for 10 and on self-monitored TRT for the last 3 years.

I stand 6’3, weight 225 lbs (as of this morning) and currently sitting around 18% - 20% body fat and getting leaner. I’m currently cutting and maintaining a daily caloric deficit of ~750 and running 600 mg of Mast-E along with my TRT does of Sust. I plan to stay on this gradual cut until I get to 10% body fat and hold there until the Fall when I will start a clean(ish) bulk.

I’ve been active on numerous forums such as this for the last 10 years and joined MESO both to share my knowledge and gain new perspective by meeting new people with the same passion for strength and fitness.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and for allowing me to join your community. I am very excited to meet you all and further enhance the wealth of knowledge here!