Introduction

johnnyww3

Sup guys, I'm 39, just got back into lifting before Christmas, stopped drinking and smoking, changed my diet also. I'm loving the results and the new body. I'm looking forward to chatting and learning new things. Ready to take it to the next level

I’m in a similar position as you dude. Iv quit drinking and decided to get my fatass back in the gym last year at 39. I never want to go back to the life I was living a few years back. Just recently found this forum and love hearing other people’s stories and experience.
Let’s go!

I understand that my friend . I'm never going back to the way and habits I had either. I was 232 I'm only 5' 10" lol. Down to 208 was lowest but I'm at 215 right now lifting 5 days a week. I'm doing the carnivore diet eating all I absolutely can

Good for you, my man. Are you running any TRT or PEDs? Have you had your levels checked since you are approaching 40?

I'm running test e. 250ml per week. I wanted to see how I react to it. I did get my blood work but somehow it wasn't done properly so I was tired of waiting. I'm coming off in a few week and going to different clinic for men to have it done right

Sup guys, I'm 39, just got back into lifting before Christmas, stopped drinking and smoking, changed my diet also. I'm loving the results and the new body. I'm looking forward to chatting and learning new things. Ready to take it to the next level
Nice job, homie. What's your lifting schedule like?

Lifting helped me wean myself off nicotine. I used to smoke constantly.