Ipam + Mod GRF 1-29 boom dose = ~3iu GH dose?

JayWaWa

So i post this in pleasant surprise. I've been using peptides for about 3 months now. I started under Dr. Prescribed Sermorelin+GHRP2 at 300mcg daily before bed. After doing more research, I quickly moved from that to Ipam/Mod GRF 1-29(aka CJC 1295 -no dac) at doses of between 100mcg/100mcg to 500mcg/250mcg. I was up to 3 times daily for a while. While i was experiencing some CTS effects and better sleep. I would wake up with my hands completely numb in the middle of the night sometimes, very strange feeling.

Well all this said, I was going in for my quarterly bloods for my TRT and I wanted to test this to see what an avg high peptide dose would give me on my GH and IGF-1 numbers. So I pinned 300 mcg IPAM and 200 mcgs Mod GRF 1-29 right before walking into the Dr's office. Bloods were pulled 20-25 mins after i pinned So the levels are more for GH than IGF 1 IGF-1 would peak slightly later given the conversion time in the liver, nonetheless the GH numbers were pretty astounding in my opinion. From some of the other bloods ive seen here on guys who shoot 4iu of pharma grade tropins this number would be equivalent to 2-3iu's of Exogenous/pharma HGH

So for all the guys saying peptides are crap or peptides dont touch GH...

Here they are:
Labs_9_08_16.png
IGF-1.png

Sponsors