Is any of these test c made in the US?

No officer it’s all made in Russia. Go get em!!!
lol yea see idk how navigate these forum cause they say don’t ask for the best source so I’m not sure what I can post to ask for help. People say to read but I haven’t seen anything that would point in the right direction for good quality test c. I’m new here struggling

You could helpful without being a C and U and N and T

That was a surprisingly useful tip. Pretty much every US domestic source have "US" in their thread title.

Did you mean test C that was literally synthesized in the United States or just available there? Possible confusion there.

That was a surprisingly useful tip. Pretty much every US domestic source have "US" in their thread title.

Did you mean test C that was literally synthesized in the United States or just available there? Possible confusion there.
Yea I might of read it wrong hard to know in text. Yea that’s what I was looking for literally synthesized in the US.

Yea I might of read it wrong hard to know in text. Yea that’s what I was looking for literally synthesized in the US.
Good luck. Afaik raws are mostly sourced from china. Ugl gear or raws are sent to domestic locations in country then brewed in vials