is anyone interested in testing QSC HGH 15 i.u with me?

Alibabaa

is anyone interested in testing QSC HGH 15 i.u with me? if several would register, a small sum would arise for each. the test costs 300 USD.

I will receive 15 i.U hgh from QSC in the next few days and if anyone is interested, i.e. at least two people will contact me to share, I would like to test it.

300 USD alone is too expensive for me.
and if we share the sum, it's only a fraction for everyone

greetings

is anyone interested in testing QSC HGH 15 i.u with me? if several would register, a small sum would arise for each. the test costs 300 USD.

I will receive 15 i.U hgh from QSC in the next few days and if anyone is interested, i.e. at least two people will contact me to share, I would like to test it.

greetings
People have tested their GH recently, some came out good and one came out bad. It’s cheaper to get your labs done and check if your IGF is raised.

greetings
Read their thread, someone is already sending some to jano for testing due to a poor blood result.

I had also ordered some kit of 15ui and i will also test it myself for around 3-4 weeks at 6ui/day and then i will pull igf1 test

People have tested their GH recently, some came out good and one came out bad. It’s cheaper to get your labs done and check if your IGF is raised.
Where is the bad test?
Me. Paying for 2 vials with dimer testing soon.
What did you pull? What were you on and what were you eating?

I just ran a couple 100iu kits and they seemed great, I just got eleven 150iu kits and am just starting to run them now, they seem fine to me, I noticed my hands being slightly more numb upon waking after jumping from 19iu to 24iu a day so they should be fine in my opinion

Where is the bad test?

I just ran a couple 100iu kits and they seemed great, I just got eleven 150iu kits and am just starting to run them now, they seem fine to me, I noticed my hands being slightly more numb upon waking after jumping from 19iu to 24iu a day so they should be fine in my opinion
Read their thread, someone is already sending some to jano for testing due to a poor blood result.

This guy seen the same post I seen, trying to find it so I can link it tho

Here

Where is the bad test?

Check posts.

9iu/day

I added GH serum to my test on the 15th, it'll be an 18iu bolus shot of the qsc 15iu vials I just received. When do I inject the GH? 3 hours prior to the blood draw?

greetings
If $300 to test shit you’re going to inject in your body.. then you don’t need to be buying HGH my dude

I added GH serum to my test on the 15th, it'll be an 18iu bolus shot of the qsc 15iu vials I just received. When do I inject the GH? 3 hours prior to the blood draw?
I think it does not matter IM or SubQ and for a serum test you should get the blood extraction after 3h of injection that is when it peaks. Somebody correct me if i am wrong

I think it does not matter IM or SubQ and for a serum test you should get the blood extraction after 3h of injection that is when it peaks. Somebody correct me if i am wrong

Should I just go with IM and 1 hour to get the craziest number or is it different with GH?

Or better yet should I just fucking IV 18iu right before I walk into the building

Fuckit, that just gave me an idea, I'm going IV for the first time right before I go to the gym tomorrow, 18iu's, wait nvmd, I'll wait until the bloodraw on the 15th before I start fucking around like that. I still would like to know IM or SC and how much time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_000726_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_000726_Chrome.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Should I just go with IM and 1 hour to get the craziest number or is it different with GH?

Or better yet should I just fucking IV 18iu right before I walk into the building
Regarding you pic is good what you say, however i have always heard get blood between 2-3 after injection. Lets see the opinion of others as well

Back