Is it possible to homebrew an injectable pre workout formula similar to the products on Amino Asylum?

Vincyman

I see formulas from Amino Asylum that contain injectable L-Citrulline and other amino acids that are used orally for pre workout. Has anyone ever homebrewed similar products? If not is it possible to homebrew L Citrulline into an injectable form with just the base product?

hahah i love your replies. Those products are all water based. have you used them? I assume you must like that shit? I got pip from all his injectable aminos and it burned like a motherfucker going in. you get that too?

I brewed a lot of similar products at my lab. It's not really a rocket science.
One of my pump products has:
L-Arginine HCl 100 mg/ml
L-Ornithine HCl 100 mg/ml
L-Citrulline 100 mg/ml

I also have my fat burner which was supposed to have:
L-Carnitine 400 mg/ml
Choline Chloride 100 mg/ml
ATP 10 mg/ml
Yohimbine HCl 5 mg/ml
Albuterol Sulfate 2 mg/ml

The only problem with it is that yohimbine won't fully dissolve and leaves some floaters but others hold just fine and it is working great. My whoop tracker shows 2-2,5x more calories burned during same workouts.

Some of their formulas are a bit shady. I discussed that with a friend who also runs a PED lab and he says they either falsely declare their concentrations or they use some harsh chemicals to achieve that.

Btw, if someone has an idea how to dissolve Yohimbine HCl please let me know. I tried a lot of stuff and nothing really helps much (Ethanol, Peg400, Propylene Glyco, tried messing with pH).

I see this pharmacy has it at 10 mg/ml and I can't even get it to dissolve at 5 mg/ml.

L-Arginine HCl 100 mg/ml
L-Citrulline 100 mg/ml

L-Carnitine 400 mg/ml
ATP 10 mg/ml
Yohimbine HCl 5 mg/ml

The only problem with it is that yohimbine won't fully dissolve and leaves some floaters but others hold just fine and it is working great. My whoop tracker shows 2-2,5x more calories burned during same workouts.

Some of their formulas are a bit shady. I discussed that with a friend who also runs a PED lab and he says they either falsely declare their concentrations or they use some harsh chemicals to achieve that.
Doesn't the HCL variations burn like hell?

As my friends says - they probably use some harsh chemicals to achieve their high concenctrations and they might cause the burn. My shredder doesn't burn at all but I definitely feel that Albuterol in it (I am pretty sensitive to all Beta-2 agonists and Alfa-2 antagonists), my heart rate goes up considerably, my caloric expendeture goes up too and I can breathe a lot easier (it was super helpful while I was on Tren cause it cuts my lungs in half).

If we could find some recipe for yohimbine/clen/albuterol stuff it would save us a lot of money because all of those ingredients are super cheap in bulk and you could make a Helios formula for a less than $4 per 10 ml bottle literally.

L-Arginine HCl 100 mg/ml
L-Citrulline 100 mg/ml

L-Carnitine 400 mg/ml
ATP 10 mg/ml
Yohimbine HCl 5 mg/ml

I have a question to follow along with what you were saying

So when I brew L-Carnitine at 500 mg/ml. I draw it into a 29g insulin syringe and it is thick like honey. Have gone through many vials like this and it takes a little longer but it’s okay.
I’m about to brew another batch and I will be adding 1 mg/ml B-12 and might up the L-Carnitine to 600 mg/ml
I’ve noticed that Super Shredder is thin like water and draws into the same size insulin syringe same as hgh or any water based peptide would…maybe even a touch faster.
This is the claimed ingredients in Super Shredder for those that don’t know
400 mg/ml L-Carnitine
100 mg/ml MIC blend
50 mg/ml ATP
2 mg/ml Albuterol
1 mg/ml B-12
Im wondering how they get it so thin at a claimed concentration of 553 mg/ml
Would adding BB do this?
Or are they possibly using some other solvent?

I have a question to follow along with what you were saying

So when I brew L-Carnitine at 500 mg/ml. I draw it into a 29g insulin syringe and it is thick like honey. Have gone through many vials like this and it takes a little longer but it’s okay.
I’m about to brew another batch and I will be adding 1 mg/ml B-12 and might up the L-Carnitine to 600 mg/ml
I’ve noticed that Super Shredder is thin like water and draws into the same size insulin syringe same as hgh or any water based peptide would…maybe even a touch faster.
This is the claimed ingredients in Super Shredder for those that don’t know
400 mg/ml L-Carnitine
100 mg/ml MIC blend
50 mg/ml ATP
2 mg/ml Albuterol
1 mg/ml B-12
Im wondering how they get it so thin at a claimed concentration of 553 mg/ml
Would adding BB do this?
Or are they possibly using some other solvent?
I've talked to a friend of mine who also runs a lab of his own and he said that either they use some pretty harsh solvents or they don't put as much as they claim. My carnitine 500 mg/ml is not really thick tho. It is considerably viscous but not anywhere near honey.

Idk what carnitine base you are using but my 550mg/ml carnitine is not thick at all, it easily goes through a 30g needle.
i also buffer it with baking soda, don't know if that makes a diff to the thickness....

I've talked to a friend of mine who also runs a lab of his own and he said that either they use some pretty harsh solvents or they don't put as much as they claim. My carnitine 500 mg/ml is not really thick tho. It is considerably viscous but not anywhere near honey.
Thank you for that reply

Yeah honey is an exaggeration is guess. I draw it into a 29g insulin syringe. It is slow and almost goopy for lack of a better word
The issue would be going up in concentration to 700 ish total mg/ml
I would like to find a way to thin it if it could be done without harsh solvents
Yeah super shredder draws into a 29g like water.

Thank you for that reply

Yeah honey is an exaggeration is guess. I draw it into a 29g insulin syringe. It is slow and almost goopy for lack of a better word
The issue would be going up in concentration to 700 ish total mg/ml
I would like to find a way to thin it if it could be done without harsh solvents
Yeah super shredder draws into a 29g like water.

Anecdotal and non-Jano tested that the label is accurate, but my Pinned Aminos L Carn at 900mg/ml is only slightly thicker than other water based injections I’ve used

Back