Is this contamination?

Ciaranko

Ive already used the vial several times but last time as i injected air into it a few weird stringy bubbles popped in. Doesnt look like coring and theres not obvious particles inside the vial so i decided to take my next injection(got about 2 doses left).

But now that its in the syringe the stringy bubbles are back? Ive taken some pictures and they dont seem like particles but actual stuck air bubbles its just this hasnt happened until recently. Are these safe to use?

Attachments

• IMG20240916144410.jpg
    IMG20240916144410.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG20240916145553.jpg
    IMG20240916145553.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 27
Just bubbles. Leave the syringe in a cup needle side up for a couple hours and they should collect at the top where they can he squeezed out. Most coring material is too small to be seen with the naked eye.

Just bubbles. Leave the syringe in a cup needle side up for a couple hours and they should collect at the top where they can he squeezed out. Most coring material is too small to be seen with the naked eye.
In that case ill do that and push out whatever bubble i can in a few hours. As long as its not a sign of contamination im not particularly worried about bubbles so this is a weight off my chest.

Back