Jet Labs HPLC testing results thread.

So, let me get this right, you piss all over Janoshik, but still uses his lab?

Of course!

Testing with Jano is a huge requirement members here expect and thus I did what was required and payed for his services. If I didn't show up with proper testing I'd be set on fire and shown the door.

Months ago many members told me to leave the past in the past and move on and so I did.

My personal feelings have no bearing on proper and correct business decisions!

Jetsfan is a complete hypocrite, he will say anything to sell his bunk gear. lol

Thread 'What is the verdict on Janoshik?' What is the verdict on Janoshik?
You're really grasping at anything you can grab hold of. His previous dislike for Jano has nothing to do with the quality of gear he's putting out. Which, the testing proved is not bunk.
Unless you can prove the gear is bunk, shut the fuck up. You're bringing absolutely nothing to the table. And you're really starting to sound like a whiny liberal being paid by another Canadian lab...

Last edited:
You're really grasping at anything you can grab hold of. His previous dislike for Jano has nothing to do with the quality of gear he's putting out. Which, the testing proved is not bunk.
Unless you can prove the gear is bunk, shut the fuck up. You're bringing absolutely nothing to the table. And you're really starting to sound like a whiny liberal being paid by another Canadian lab...
LOL OK big guy you don't know shit here...10yrs :rolleyes:

Thread 'New to Meso' New to Meso

Good for you champ. You can use the search. I don't have to be here long to know you bring nothing to the table. That's blatantly clear to everyone.
Says the cheerleader that decided to buy gear from some unproven random home brewer. Bravo champ you're brilliant and meso is lucky to have you. :)

You're a real Affliction to this board aren't you.

Again just like any other source. A hurt feeling report doesn't dictate gear being bunk or not

So get it tested. Get your money back and show how bunk it is. Though with the hard on you have for jets I bet you'd just piss in the vials because you clearly couldn't emotionally handle being wrong and having them test well.

So either test it, prove they're bunk and win. Or quit being a little bitch who's clearly got a personal grudge that he's incapable of letting go, like a 12 year old girl.

Is it painful having Jets take up do much room in your head rent free?

Sponsors