l have no results

Kotby

really calculated my calories per day + workout but my body results too much slower , im ectomorph body type and im really bored because of no satisfying results

What can i do ?

Should i use peptides for development the muscle like ghtp6 or mgf ? If yes im afraid it cause cancer

Im really disappointed

What are your stats? Current bodyweight and height?

Calories alone are not enough to build muscle, what are your macros? Proteins/Fats/Carbs?

really calculated my calories per day + workout but my body results too much slower , im ectomorph body type and im really bored because of no satisfying results

What can i do ?

Should i use peptides for development the muscle like ghtp6 or mgf ? If yes im afraid it cause cancer

Im really disappointed

More calories. If your a true ectomorph like me then CARBS boatloads of CARBS, over 600 grams a day of CARBS, did i mention CARBS yet? Dont forget CARBS.

Your pre and post workout meals should be like this

Pre workout (2 hours before gym)
50g protein
250g carbohydrates (simple carbs)

Post workout (ASAP after gym)
50g protein

Consume at least another 100g carbs throughout the other meals but complex carbs ideally.

Also when you workout make sure you goto failure. I mean real fucking failure. Not “oh it started getting hard so i stopped” i mean go until your limbs are trembling and completely unable to finish the last rep and a vein is buldging in your forehead from trying everything possible to finish that rep and you still cannot.

And also incase i forgot to mention it, CARBS

What can i do ?

Im really disappointed
is that even a question.... you didn't write anything.... maybe put up a photo....

How do you espect that people can help you?

You need to "calc everything" just as a starting point but then you will notice that doesn't work like that.

The only thing i can tell you is to stay away from any ped.

More calories. If your a true ectomorph like me then CARBS boatloads of CARBS, over 600 grams a day of CARBS, did i mention CARBS yet? Dont forget CARBS.

Your pre and post workout meals should be like this

Pre workout (2 hours before gym)
50g protein

Post workout (ASAP after gym)
50g protein

Consume at least another 100g carbs throughout the other meals but complex carbs ideally.

Also when you workout make sure you goto failure. I mean real fucking failure. Not “oh it started getting hard so i stopped” i mean go until your limbs are trembling and completely unable to finish the last rep and a vein is buldging in your forehead from trying everything possible to finish that rep and you still cannot.

And also incase i forgot to mention it, CARBS
why are you doing 250g of simple carbs two fucking hours before the gym? you really think you need 1000 calories worth of dextrose? not only is that overkill, but it's too far out from your workout. unless you're literally about to run for like 2 or 3 hours, your body absolutely does not need that much. 100g from easy digesting complex carbs (cream of rice) 60-90 min pre workout mixed with some peanut or coconut butter is enough. maybe 50g of simple carbs 15 - 30 min pre workout with 1/4 teaspoon of salt for bonus bumps.

i can't believe how many guys these days still think you need so many excess calories to make gains. there's only so much your body needs in order to recover and build, and it's definitely not 5000 calories. all your body needs is like 500-700 calories (one meal) above maintenance and you will gain. any more than that and you're just looking for an excuse to stuff your face. it'll be slow because you won't be gaining fat and water (unless you're into that).

why are you doing 250g of simple carbs two fucking hours before the gym? you really think you need 1000 calories worth of dextrose? not only is that overkill, but it's too far out from your workout. unless you're literally about to run for like 2 or 3 hours, your body absolutely does not need that much. 100g from easy digesting complex carbs (cream of rice) 60-90 min pre workout mixed with some peanut or coconut butter is enough. maybe 50g of simple carbs 15 - 30 min pre workout with 1/4 teaspoon of salt for bonus bumps.

i can't believe how many guys these days still think you need so many excess calories to make gains. there's only so much your body needs in order to recover and build, and it's definitely not 5000 calories. all your body needs is like 500-700 calories (one meal) above maintenance and you will gain. any more than that and you're just looking for an excuse to stuff your face. it'll be slow because you won't be gaining fat and water (unless you're into that).
I think they look at professionals and think they need the same amount of food. Only the amount of work in the hall they have is different.

Back