Lab set up

FRT1

Looking to set up as nice of a lab as I can for 5-7k? Is that realistic?

Anyone have a list of equipment needed? Looking into oils as of now but would be open to tab/caps if the list is handy and not too much to ask for?

Not looking to be a source on Meso or brew thousands of MLs.

Also, if anyone has any sanitation steps or recommendations.

Looking to set up as nice of a lab as I can for 5-7k? Is that realistic?

Anyone have a list of equipment needed? Looking into oils as of now but would be open to tab/caps if the list is handy and not too much to ask for?

Not looking to be a source on Meso or brew thousands of MLs.

Also, if anyone has any sanitation steps or recommendations.
Not a brewer myself, but if you're just trying to get setup for home brewing from yourself, 5-7k seems like a lot more than you'd have to spend. I guess it depends how hard you're trying to go as some of the equipment can get pricey but for a small home brew, I think you won't need to spend this much. YMMV

Not a brewer myself, but if you're just trying to get setup for home brewing from yourself, 5-7k seems like a lot more than you'd have to spend. I guess it depends how hard you're trying to go as some of the equipment can get pricey but for a small home brew, I think you won't need to spend this much. YMMV
Home and a few friends nothing crazy just looking for the best we can do with that budget. Do not want to depend on UGL's.

Home and a few friends nothing crazy just looking for the best we can do with that budget. Do not want to depend on UGL's.
Honestly other than ingredients the key pieces that can’t be ignored are a hepa (2x4 pref) and a 23qt pc at minimum , also tons of gloves, iso, spray bottles , if going budget you can set it all up in a good growtent as a temp lab or you can completely convert a small bedroom into a clean room. But with that budget I would go the tent route as it’s affordable , sealed and easy to sterilize between uses.

The hepa and pc are paramount for cleanliness though
Expect 1500-2 k on Hepa
1-300 on PC

The rest is just general supplies and room setup to get ya going

Back