[labmax] one pharma test cyp

Is it just me, or does nearly everything tested with labmax look exactly the same? I've tested test and supposedly eq and mast (if that's truly what they are who knows), and my results are always the same. Orange-orange-yellow. I did test some dbol that had vastly different color reaction, so I don't know what the deal with these substances is or if I'm just getting testosterone in everything.

Lol I don't know who would substitute test for something else, test is the cheapest substance by far.

By "enanthate," he was referring to testosterone enanthate, versus tesosterone cypionate. Two esters of the same compound.

By "enanthate," he was referring to testosterone enanthate, versus tesosterone cypionate. Two esters of the same compound.

I am aware, my statement was in response to this having a not so testosterone looking (from my experience) test result.

That doesn't look like cyp to me.

And BTW, test is the cheapest because more test is bought than anything else. It's the first thing a scammer would fake.

the best way is to compare with labmax, they have all pharma grade tested on GC/MS first

http://www.labmax.ca/pages/testosterone-cypionate.html

this is why they have two vials A and B to help to distinguish

he has the yellow glow in vial B like test c supposed to be

if you are not sure you should watch A vial too under UV it should look violet

It was a while ago I have testes my test c

That doesn't look like cyp to me.

And BTW, test is the cheapest because more test is bought than anything else. It's the first thing a scammer would fake.

Hey @flenser wouldn't it make more sense to not fake test since its the most identifiable substance in your body easily through a blood test? If i was a seller i certainly would do my best to make sure every test vial that goes out is 100%

Hey @flenser wouldn't it make more sense to not fake test since its the most identifiable substance in your body easily through a blood test? If i was a seller i certainly would do my best to make sure every test vial that goes out is 100%

it is always easier to sell corn oil, crab the cash and run, instead of putting yourself in risk to import powder from China and get in trouble.

then open again under different name and run the same scam.

It would make sense if I were selling it, sure! We've seen so much faked, though, maybe the sellers don't care about return business or still have more customers than not (UGLs) that don't do much testing.

I thought there was supposed to be some green in there.

when you look at the third labmax picture from the top it looks like a little green but again it depends how you hold the UV light and your own interpretation.

they have also high resolution movie and pictures to download.

I cannot remember my test c, I did not take any pictures.

I am sure that he has test c because I cannot think about anything else he could put inside, you definitely see yellow fluorescence so it is not plain corn oil.

The labmax I performed on onepharma test c was a definite positive for test c. It did not have as much fluorescence as ganabols test c 250 or Watson 200 however it did have a good glow.

There was no blue or green in person, solid yellow just like mast or eq would produce. I'm certain it must be test because the fluorescence indicates hormone and it would be silly if it were something more expensive besides testosterone.

i have already started 1cc and will get bloods in a few weeks to see what's up.

This only leads me to question my recent test of superiors mast e. I also tested pure oils desoxy test cyp and the result looked identical to this or masteron. The eq I've tested is a brighter yellow, whereas all of these are more of a dark/golden color like the labmax charts indicate for masteron enamthate.

This only leads me to question my recent test of superiors mast e. I also tested pure oils desoxy test cyp and the result looked identical to this or masteron. The eq I've tested is a brighter yellow, whereas all of these are more of a dark/golden color like the labmax charts indicate for masteron enamthate.

It takes some practice with LM. Bold is bright yellow in B and is starts bright yellow in A too.

While masteron never becomes yellow in A, it is more violet glow. This is why you have two vials A and B to play with. Unless you is cut with other steroids then you never get right results. Test c is also yellow but not as bright a bold.

It takes a good eye and experience to see the right colors.

Back