[Labmax] Watson Testosterone Cypionate 29-AUG-2015

RThoads

Subscriber
Ran a labmax on my TRT script Watson which I purchased in person at a Walgreens in the USA.
I did this to have a reference for myself of what it should look like
(hopefully it may help some of you as well).

hjQiyaF.jpg

eL6Y9E6.jpg

and here is a vid of the entire process in case anyone finds that useful:

It appears to be fake... Watson is up to their old shenanigans of underdosing testosterone and selling it as "pharma grade" to unsuspecting pharmacy goers

Well I'm gonna say the same thing I said in your npp labmax thread. There could be anything in that syringe. No one knows but you.

Well I'm gonna say the same thing I said in your npp labmax thread. There could be anything in that syringe. No one knows but you.

you could say that on any labmax -- most do not even post a vid. the pics could be anything. Use the info to the best of your own ability there is nothing more anyone could provide.

I agree with you sir, but it would make sense to show everything In front of the camera to disprove any doubts.
I'm not trying to say your a shill or anything. I just thought since your making these hi res videos, It would help increase the validation of the products you are testing. :)

you could say that on any labmax -- most do not even post a vid. the pics could be anything. Use the info to the best of your own ability there is nothing more anyone could provide.
Who are you addressing with that? That looks just like the Watson I got from Walgreen's and lab maxed . I agree that no one really knows obviously because we aren't there but I can confirm that's what Watson test cyp looks like when lab maxed so I don't really see the point in faking it.

Who are you addressing with that? That looks just like the Watson I got from Walgreen's and lab maxed . I agree that no one really knows obviously because we aren't there but I can confirm that's what Watson test cyp looks like when lab maxed so I don't really see the point in faking it.

I was replying to the comment I quoted. No biggy. I know it is real Watson. My posts over the year will show my struggles with docs to geta script. then when I finally got it I posted pic of the real Watson for people to compare with the DS watson that was being debated etc. I know it is the real thing and this is a LM of the real thing :)

Bunch of untrusting fuckers. Dude is just trying to help out. Appreciate you wasting the test vials...good reference point. Thanks again.

Bunch of untrusting fuckers. Dude is just trying to help out. Appreciate you wasting the test vials...good reference point. Thanks again.
I guess two people is a bunch to you huh.
I understand he is trying to help out the community. I just gave simply criticism. Maybe for the next time he makes a video he could show everything. Because I don't care who you are, no one knows what's in that syringe.

I guess two people is a bunch to you huh.
I understand he is trying to help out the community. I just gave simply criticism. Maybe for the next time he makes a video he could show everything. Because I don't care who you are, no one knows what's in that syringe.

Yes. A bunch. You know what, you're right. He probably brewed up a bunch of TC and slapped some Watson labels on there, then decided to post a video of the test to throw you off the scent of.....I got nothing.

Yes. A bunch. You know what, you're right. He probably brewed up a bunch of TC and slapped some Watson labels on there, then decided to post a video of the test to throw you off the scent of.....I got nothing.
All I said was maybe he could show everything In front of camera that's all.

I have a couple labmaxs laying around. I guess I could make a video and show you what I mean.