Labtest

Yes... i afraid also... first i think wow that is an incredeble nice results and feel me like a big men with a big smile but i think now also wait.. this is even more shit then good... beceause now if i inject 5iu... what is 5iu with this...

if i remember correctly from his auto reply this is the batch of blacks to be massivly overdosed and came out to 20,xx IU

I get it from meditrope.uk and i dit it with 1.5ml bac

But what now? If i want to inject 5iu a day? I must inject 2iu then for have 5iu???

I get it from meditrope.uk and i dit it with 1.5ml bac

But what now? If i want to inject 5iu a day? I must inject 2iu then for have 5iu???
If they are tested at 15 iu per vial then when you add 1.5 ml water each 10 units on syringe should be 1 iu.

I'm guessing you inject the whole vial. This is why your serum is so high. And they could be overdoes slightly.

If you are running 5 iu's a day then use 50 units on your insulin syringe.

mands

if i remember correctly from his auto reply this is the batch of blacks to be massivly overdosed and came out to 20,xx IU
I got an auto-reply on mid-march and the only ones with those overdosed info were:
"New batches blacks #86.. WAY OVER DOSED Purity 98.2 % Dimer 0.069% Qty. 6.71mg /20.13iu"

And that was the most recent batch tested on the e-mail.

ok, i might have mixed those then.
but well, blacks are supposed to be atleast 15iu.
question is why OP would dose at least 15 instead of 10 for a blood test if the right process is 10?

If they are tested at 15 iu per vial then when you add 1.5 ml water each 10 units on syringe should be 1 iu.

I'm guessing you inject the whole vial. This is why your serum is so high. And they could be overdoes slightly.

If you are running 5 iu's a day then use 50 units on your insulin syringe.

mands
Nooo bro.... i inject 1ml in total = 10iu what was left in the vial is 0.5ml = 5iu