Lean blast

Codster204

Test e - 500-750 a week
Tren a - 300 a week
Bold 600-750 a week
Raloxifene 50 mg a day try to keep gyno under control .
First time running this particular blast have ran test an tren before with good results but haven’t touched tren in 2 years due to my gf doesn’t enjoy when I’m on it says I’m a moody prick which she isn’t wrong lol.

Test e - 500-750 a week
Tren a - 300 a week
Bold 600-750 a week
Raloxifene 50 mg a day try to keep gyno under control .
First time running this particular blast have ran test an tren before with good results but haven’t touched tren in 2 years due to my gf doesn’t enjoy when I’m on it says I’m a moody prick which she isn’t wrong lol.
Make it a point to not be a moody prick, it’s not difficult. Wake up happy daily and enjoy life

195 5,11 7-8 % body fat also been running 6 iu gh for about 2 months now so will also be running that

Attachments

• E21F5B73-8EDF-44C9-8F9D-B51ECCFFB057.jpeg
    E21F5B73-8EDF-44C9-8F9D-B51ECCFFB057.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 51
  • F2F3574A-3629-424C-94E9-10E4E0B96EB0.jpeg
    F2F3574A-3629-424C-94E9-10E4E0B96EB0.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 51
Test tren eq is a very good combo. I recently found out eq crushes my estrogen when running 1:1 with test i had a 13 e2 and felt like crap. With tren try to find the minimum effective dose as I get older the sides become harder to handle

Test tren eq is a very good combo. I recently found out eq crushes my estrogen when running 1:1 with test i had a 13 e2 and felt like crap. With tren try to find the minimum effective dose as I get older the sides become harder to handle
Yea tren definitely comes with its fair share of sides . The acid reflux kills me , but the strength in the gym is worth it. My last cycle was test sust 750 a week npp 400 an mast e 400 a week felt great no real sides but I’m looking for more out of my next cycle .

Yea tren definitely comes with its fair share of sides . The acid reflux kills me , but the strength in the gym is worth it. My last cycle was test sust 750 a week npp 400 an mast e 400 a week felt great no real sides but I’m looking for more out of my next cycle .
Theres a post on pm about controlling acid reflux on tren with the supplments dao and histablock its worth checking out

Theres a post on pm about controlling acid reflux on tren with the supplments dao and histablock its worth checking out
It's called prilosec otc, u can get it in bulk. Otc = over the counter.

I take pharma omeprazole 20mg delayed release, proscribed.

I think any allergy medication even otc like zyrtec or allegra is considered a antihistamine? Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's called prilosec otc, u can get it in bulk. Otc = over the counter.

I take pharma omeprazole 20mg delayed release, proscribed.

I think any allergy medication even otc like zyrtec or allegra is considered a antihistamine? Correct me if I'm wrong.
My understanding is something like zyrtec just masks the symptoms where dao and histablock blocks it at the source