Legality of PCT

bulldog2212

I am under the impression that PCT meds such as nolva, dex, letro, etc are not controlled substances. They do however require a script, so what does that mean as far as legality?

Ahhh i see what you mean. Those do not carry any CCC charges and are legal to possess. However, you are correct they do require a prescription. But you are free to import them. And if you choose to import them, you may do so i believe as long as amount does not exceed 3 month personal supply. Double check that though.

Really there are no consequences providing they were obtained legally.

UNSCHEDULED DRUGS may be purchased over the net LEGALLY with the required "examination" consisting of a questionnaire in most instances. Thus the prescription may be kept "on site", not that anyone will ask.

So you don't need to hide or disguise those meds but simply say if questioned about their presence in your vehicle or person,, "those medications were LEGALLY purchased (on the internet) under the direction of a physician and are required therapy for my medical condition/s!

((Moreover IF "YOU" ASK ABOUT WHAT MY MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE YOU ARE QUITE LIKELY VIOLATING HIPPA (Health Information Patient Privacy Act0 UNLESS YOU ARE A HCP!))

The point here is, YOUR ARE NOT in any way required to answer questions about your medical condition/s or therapy if queried by LE! Actually such questions would only be deemed appropriate IF they are being asked bc of the possible association with a particular action or activity.

Is that a little more helpful fella!

Last edited:
Back