Letro + Nolva or Exemestane + Nolva

AnabolicMindset

So for those who have slight cases of gyno here is my story with the matter. After using no AI (stupid I know) I started to develop some hard tissue behind the nipple. So I ordered some Exemestane and ran it at 1ML along with 40mg of nolvadex and it completely annihilated anything behind my nipples. Now months down the line a small amount of tissue has reconstitued itself behind my left nipple. It's not noticeable more like a small pea behind my nipple. It only hurts if you press firmly down on it. My goal with this post is to see if anyone has had experience with these combo's working for them? Since this issue is reoccuring in my left nipple I am going to try to Exemestane again with the nolvadex followed by either more exemestand or some airmidex to control estro levels. If that does not work I will try the letro with the nolva and see what comes of it. Thoughts?

My experience is- Nolva is what can reverse minor gyno. The anti e whether its stane or letro or whatever should be used to keep your levels in check. Some may be stronger and use slightly different methods but they all lower estrogen. Which your body needs.

So in short I would use the stane, since you already have it. Then get labs done to make sure your estrogen levels are in range and run the Nolva until the lump is gone again. As long as your estrogen levels stay in range you shouldn't have the issue anymore.

Back