Lets experiment and really push HIGH NPP

RekTest

I dont really see people run NPP higher than 700 ish, so I kind of want to experiment and push it to see if I can handle this / what it will do if I can finish the full 20 weeks.

My last cycle I did 200mg/wk test with 700mg/wk NPP, didnt really have any sides with the NPP and felt awesome

Planning my next cycle for mid June, so cruising on trt for 3 months (200mg/wk test and 5iu hgh)

Im curious on low, 200mg/wk vs high 500mg/wk test with NPP though, obviously Im missing out on the extra from 300mg/wk of test but is it worth it to deal with e2 over it? On 200 I dont have to mess with e2 but I do aromatase estrogen very high so only reason Im not instantly adding the extra unless people say Im missing out on a ton, hopefully someone here has ran both and can share their experience if one was better with low vs high test

Plan is

Either 200mg/wk or 500mg/wk test c
Week 1-20

1400mg/wk NPP
Week 1-20

5iu HGH
ED, I cruise on this

GOAL IS FUK EVERYTHING MAXIMUM FUKING MASS, I WANT GORILLAS TO FEAR ME
Stats - 6ft - 241lbs - small bitch

I dont really see people run NPP higher than 700 ish, so I kind of want to experiment and push it to see if I can handle this / what it will do if I can finish the full 20 weeks.

My last cycle I did 200mg/wk test with 700mg/wk NPP, didnt really have any sides with the NPP and felt awesome

Planning my next cycle for mid June, so cruising on trt for 3 months (200mg/wk test and 5iu hgh)

Im curious on low, 200mg/wk vs high 500mg/wk test with NPP though, obviously Im missing out on the extra from 300mg/wk of test but is it worth it to deal with e2 over it? On 200 I dont have to mess with e2 but I do aromatase estrogen very high so only reason Im not instantly adding the extra unless people say Im missing out on a ton, hopefully someone here has ran both and can share their experience if one was better with low vs high test

Plan is

Either 200mg/wk or 500mg/wk test c
Week 1-20

1400mg/wk NPP
Week 1-20

5iu HGH
ED, I cruise on this

GOAL IS FUK EVERYTHING MAXIMUM FUKING MASS, I WANT GORILLAS TO FEAR ME
Stats - 6ft - 241lbs - small bitch
You could drive over a crater on Mars and your dick won't move on 1400 npp

The reason you don’t see stuff like this often is because while NPP is awesome at any amount over 250mgs, it’s just more fun and produces better and more unique results to stack it with other stuff.

So if you want to run it high, try something like this:
- low/moderate test
- med/high NPP
- med/high DHB

So like
350 test
800 npp
600 DHB

Running NPP over a gram is just going to make it easy to be large, smooth, vascular and kinda fat and puffy/watery. It’s not a magical compound. Just good quality size increases with some fluff/water.

Whatever you decide, I don’t recommend Deca in any amount. Potential heart remodeling (same as NPP but lesser IMO) and the metabolites of Deca can linger in the system for 2 years. That ain’t good.

I personally can't run test that low on a higher Nandrolone dose. 350mg or higher npp I needed 500 test min..
You might find diminished returns after 750mg wk of nandro.. I'm curious how you do bit be careful brother..
I always recommend short esters when experimenting.
Even though the drugs are the same.. some people handle npp better then deca.. I believe it has to do with the peaks and troughs..
Anyway..I love npp.. grow like a weed.
Gonna keep an eye on this thread and see how you make out. Just be cautious brother and goodluck.

The reason you don’t see stuff like this often is because while NPP is awesome at any amount over 250mgs, it’s just more fun and produces better and more unique results to stack it with other stuff.

So if you want to run it high, try something like this:
- low/moderate test
- med/high NPP
- med/high DHB

So like
350 test
800 npp
600 DHB

Running NPP over a gram is just going to make it easy to be large, smooth, vascular and kinda fat and puffy/watery. It’s not a magical compound. Just good quality size increases with some fluff/water.

Whatever you decide, I don’t recommend Deca in any amount. Potential heart remodeling (same as NPP but lesser IMO) and the metabolites of Deca can linger in the system for 2 years. That ain’t good.
Is it not identical drug with different Ester?
And did you base this on bro science or a study?
Cause I mean Arnold ran deca and dbol for a decade

If you do this, keep the test at 200mg for your higher dosed NPP. Or chose your second option and keep your NPP dose where its at but add more test.

Dont change 2 variables at once. NPP/Deca is going to have a different look/sides/gains with low or high test.

Plenty of guys on various forums run high Deca/NPP and low test and rate it for better look and less/no bloat.

I'm only a week in so far but currently running 700mg npp/400mg primo/50mg anavar/25mg dbol for aromatization . No test. So far it's been great. Super pumps during workout and endless energy. Yet I'm so relaxed and calm all day compared to running test. I was holding water the first few days but it's starting to subside. No libido issues or gyno since I'm not running test. In the past I got firey nipples after adding just 50mg NPP to 500mg test. But without the test no issues. I may push the NPP higher, it's just a little more of a pain bc then I have to do multiple injection sites a day since I like to use 1cc insulin syringes. I wish npp came readily available in 200mg/ml. I supposed I could just switch to deca but I've got a ton of npp to use up first.

I'm only a week in so far but currently running 700mg npp/400mg primo/50mg anavar/25mg dbol for aromatization . No test. So far it's been great. Super pumps during workout and endless energy. Yet I'm so relaxed and calm all day compared to running test. I was holding water the first few days but it's starting to subside. No libido issues or gyno since I'm not running test. In the past I got firey nipples after adding just 50mg NPP to 500mg test. But without the test no issues. I may push the NPP higher, it's just a little more of a pain bc then I have to do multiple injection sites a day since I like to use 1cc insulin syringes. I wish npp came readily available in 200mg/ml. I supposed I could just switch to deca but I've got a ton of npp to use up first.
You should start a log if you haven't already. I'd like to see how this goes.

x2 for this. really curious how this turns out and how long it can be sustained.

@xrayphoton13
interest is piqued. how are you dosing this? like did you jump right in or are you titrating up the NPP? are you concerned the primo is just going bury whatever e2 you get from the dbol? are you trying to run this for more than 6-8 weeks? TYIA

Agreed. A log would be great for the ancedotal data and "feels" reports.

I give him until week 3 or 4 until the 0 test catches up, and he starts feeling lethargic and shut down though.

If/when that happens, maybe consider some low dose test. Low enough that you won't exacerbate any prolactin sides from NPP, but high enough to combat the lack of endogenous test you'll be feeling in a few weeks i'd imagine

x2 for this. really curious how this turns out and how long it can be sustained.

@xrayphoton13
interest is piqued. how are you dosing this? like did you jump right in or are you titrating up the NPP? are you concerned the primo is just going bury whatever e2 you get from the dbol? are you trying to run this for more than 6-8 weeks? TYIA
Probably just 6 weeks. Yes I am concerned about the e2. Just hoping the dbol does enough but I'll get my e2 tested in a week or two to see how it's looking. I stopped the test e 2 weeks ago and a week later started at around 350npp and then started everything else this week and bumped the NPP up. I've never gone without test so it's more of an experiment really at this point. Ive had no problem running 750mg test and 400mg mast in the past but the test can put me on edge and my wife notices my trigger to anger is quicker which I don't like (I notice it too) so that's a big reason why I'm trying this out. Outside of the gym I feel more like I did pre trt when my natural test level was 250ng/dl but there's some sort of calm feeling that comes with it as well

Last edited:
What was the cycle?
200mg/wk test c, 700mg/wk tren a, 5iu hgh ED then I transitioned the tren a for NPP because my bloods couldnt handle tren a (doesnt help that i literally wasnt taking anything to help but maybe another day ill try again with actually taking supps)

200mg/wk test c, 700mg/wk tren a, 5iu hgh ED then I transitioned the tren a for NPP because my bloods couldnt handle tren a (doesnt help that i literally wasnt taking anything to help but maybe another day ill try again with actually taking supps)
Why only 200 test?

Why only 200 test?
Ive read in a few places that e2 is directly related to prolactin sides, so if e2 is kept in check prolactin stays good, and as i didnt have any prolactin sides at 700mg npp its either true or i just handle 19-nors very good

I aromatase e2 very high and on 200mg test i dont have to mess or worry about e2 much, so i take 200 just to keep bodily functions up and let npp do the heavy work.