Lianfun Company(Fake hgh)

melissa1991

Hey guys i tested the hgh from the company lianfu. Hygetropin10iu and Jintropin10iu. 10iu 2h before bloodwork, also my labrat took 4iu for 2weeks. No increase in hgh level and no increase in igf1. Normaly igf1 level on 4iu is 520. I will never buy again from them and i dont recommend this company. They also didnt gave any refund or somthing. If someone will see a bloodtest they can DM me. Wuhan Eusana and Wuhan Taijkang are all the same company i think so

Blood tests, especially IGF1, are not informative about the quality of the HGH. Only a laboratory test for HgH at Janoshik would clarify things.

Hey guys i tested the hgh from the company lianfu. Hygetropin10iu and Jintropin10iu. 10iu 2h before bloodwork, also my labrat took 4iu for 2weeks. No increase in hgh level and no increase in igf1. Normaly igf1 level on 4iu is 520. I will never buy again from them and i dont recommend this company. They also didnt gave any refund or somthing. If someone will see a bloodtest they can DM me. Wuhan Eusana and Wuhan Taijkang are all the same company i think so

Blood tests, especially IGF1, are not informative about the quality of the HGH. Only a laboratory test for HgH at Janoshik would clarify things.

The quick and dirty serum GH is marginally acceptable, and seems like OP does a lot of blood testing so probably got the timing right.

The quick and dirty serum GH is marginally acceptable, and seems like OP does a lot of blood testing so probably got the timing right.
yes . Igf1 is often wrong .
My blood igf1 doesnt change much .

for serum hgh is very Important to Take 10 I.u hgh 2,5 - 3 Hours before the doc take blood .

i did all.
with every hgh i tested i score hgh serum of around 25-36 and igf1 number on
1iu is 300
on 2iu-380
on 4iu 520
on 6iu 620

basline igf1 around 230-260.

I tested so many times. So i know how does it feels when you are on hgh and i know how to test it. Also know my numbers. So i can tell this shit was fake. But if you dont like that i share information like that, then i weel keep it for me.

i did all.
with every hgh i tested i score hgh serum of around 25-36 and igf1 number on
1iu is 300
on 2iu-380
on 4iu 520
on 6iu 620

basline igf1 around 230-260.

I tested so many times. So i know how does it feels when you are on hgh and i know how to test it. Also know my numbers. So i can tell this shit was fake. But if you dont like that i share information like that, then i weel keep it for me.

Indeed this GH seems to be shit.