Libido problems

Luky

Hello,i dont know what am I doing wrong but i have zero libido on my cycle.This is my third cycle.Im doing Test prop 100 mg EOD and was on anavar 75 mg day and now i change var to mast prop.(100 mg EOD) but no improvment.I can see a little bit puffy nipples but not sensitive or hurt.A lot of time i felt tired and lethargy.Im taking adex 0.5 adex E4D.When i want take more my joints hurts and i fell horrible.I was on blood test week ago here is my results.

TEST: 37 nmol/l (range 6-27)
Free test: 1448 pmol/l (range: 185-420)
SHBG: 5,7 nmol/l (range: 13-89)
Free androgen: 653 nmol/l (range: 24-110)
Estradiol: 110 pmol/l = 30 pg/ml
TSH: 2500 mU/l (range: 0,358 - 3740)
T3: 4,3 pmol/l (range: 3,3-6,1)
T4: 11,3 pmol/l (range: 9,8-18.8)

I check Prolactin,Progesterone and Cortisol and they are in range.So its ok.

I think you crash your E2.. 30 pg/ml = 3 ng/dl. I say go with .25 Adex E3D and see if that helps. Having too high or too low E2 will cause libido issues!

Wow at a 3 on the estradiol. No wonder bro I bet you feel like crap. Lay off the Adex for a while and let that test convert a little and you'll come right back up waking up with the woodies. Positive to this is your Adex is legit lol.

Wow at a 3 on the estradiol. No wonder bro I bet you feel like crap. Lay off the Adex for a while and let that test convert a little and you'll come right back up waking up with the woodies. Positive to this is your Adex is legit lol.

Love your avi, do you have more pics of her, who is she?

Sponsors

Latest posts