• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

life of HGH, igf-1, cjc-1295

righton2001

Hey guys I have 30 bottles of HGH 6 bottles of igf-1, and 10 bottles of cjc-1295. I have had all these for about 1 1/2 years. They are all still in the powder form in the bottle and I have stored them in a refridgerator at 32 degrees. Are all of these still okay to use????

Hey guys I have 30 bottles of HGH 6 bottles of igf-1, and 10 bottles of cjc-1295. I have had all these for about 1 1/2 years. They are all still in the powder form in the bottle and I have stored them in a refridgerator at 32 degrees. Are all of these still okay to use????

HGH will have an expiration date on box or viles, the water included will also. to my knowledge HGH has a shelf life of 24 months and has no need of being refrigerated until its been reconstituted. so until then room temp will be fine, im not familiar with the other compounds sorry