Light lymphocytosis, high platelets and -cytes coming off cycle. Test, primo, 1-test, MK667. Infection, inflammation or cancer?

K

klokke23

Got my bloods back and I'm worried. Comment from the lab was "light lymphocytosis". I've read about 1-test and inflammation in the body though. Could that be the culprit?
Cycle length about 16 weeks.
600 test, 600 primo, 250 1-test, 20mg MK667
furst2.png

Could be some small viral infection. I wouldn't think much of it..

Could be unrelated
I don't think it is a viral infection. I had similar blood results 2 months ago. And I haven't been sick in a very long while

@Jin23 mind taking a look at this one too? Iron and CRP is ok this time.

Got my bloods back and I'm worried. Comment from the lab was "light lymphocytosis". I've read about 1-test and inflammation in the body though. Could that be the culprit?
Cycle length about 16 weeks.
600 test, 600 primo, 250 1-test, 20mg MK667
View attachment 265094

It's not inflammation. Your crp is less then 1.

It's either androgen increased wbc production or a reaction to a carrier oil, judging as eosinophils are high. Could also be bacterial, but as monos and basos are low, ... Just a cbc isn't enough to make any definite conclusion.

In the future I suggest you do bloods for each compound, before you add a new one in. 1. This is ugl gear and can be contaminated, 2. If you don't know how you react to a certain compound or carrier oil, if you throw them in all together you've no idea what's causing what ... Not to mention that every batch from an ugl can be different, have issues the previous didn't have ...

Monitor you lymph nodes.

Oh, and the high alt, that's worrisome and a deal breaker in my book. Check ggt and alp too next time.

Thanks man.
Yeah it's my own home brew and it can definitely be contaminated as it's exposed to the room air going from the media bottles to the vials.

I'll draw bloods again in 4 weeks. And check this again.

Hey! It doesn't look too bad.
Could be a reaction to the oil and a very hard workout the day before.
Maybe you need to check your hgt and bilirubin.