Lilly Humatrope first time questions!

Studious69

This is my first time obtaining Lilly Humatrope. Got a great source for it now and have been reading the insert and any and all additional information pertaining to GH & Huma in general. From what I read here there is a 3mL (3.15 specifically I believe) liquid solution to mix the 24mg puck with. Since I don’t have the pen that comes with it, the HumatroPEN (device that usually utilizes these cartridges that come in a kit) and only have the GH cart, the one actually containing the reconstituted growth hormone, I wanted some opinions if I should just use the 3mL solution that comes with it. And since my understanding is that 1mg of hgh converts directly to 3iu, that means every 10th dash/mark on a 1cc/ml insulin syringe should work out to be 2.4 IU, correct? Just wanted some concrete double checking on my math. It’s a 24mg/72iu bottle. Generics usually come in 10iu so as to simplify the reconstitution and dosing (1ml makes every dash mark simply 1 IU on a syringe.) I thought it might not be practical to inject 7.2 whole ML to make that ratio 1/1. Just wanted some other opinions on it all, please.

Since this is my first time using HGH, I’ll only be using 2iu every injection, basic site injection subcutaneously administered. Do you think it would behoove me, & be HEALTHY to administer a little bit of insulin in conjunction with this at the aforementioned dose? I’m only 30 years old and am in decent shape. This is going to precede a cycle of test, anavar I plan on running 4-6 months from now, maybe sooner. I’ve got 96mg of humatrope to use for a few months so I think by the time I’m cycling it’ll have helped quite a bit with hyperplasia.
I know it’ll make someone acutely insulin resistant after administering, always wanted to try dosing before bed and remove carbs from say, meals 5 & 6, to avoid hyperglycemia or any negative insulin resistance. If so what kind of insulin? Lantus (long acting background) or a rapid kind? Should I use that every day or just when large carb based meals are going to be consumed.

Thank you so much for info and answers In advance!!! Love y’all and be safe!

Back