Lobster Hgh - Janoshik Laboratory Analysis Results

dude failed to post a source thread (prob because he cant meet all the criteria since hes just reselling generic china hgh), he did the spammer method and posted an incognito thread here saying he's the manufacturer. seems like a shitty way to introduce himself to the board

Show pictures of your manufacturing facility with photo verification (sheet of paper with meso and the date on it)

Where is your facility located

What were you called before

Get a test with dimer
they are full of shit, typical incognito spammer post who cant follow board rules on source posting.

no dimer test?
Seems like rebranded chinese generics
we do not rebrand chinese generics in

Show pictures of your manufacturing facility with photo verification (sheet of paper with meso and the date on it)

Where is your facility located

What were you called before

Get a test with dimer
Hello there. If you mail us I will show you every detail of manufacturing. We are not gonna share anything online here about our manufacturing. Thanks for understanding. All for security.

then thank you for understanding why no one will or should buy anything from you.
if you want to see manufacturing that much.You are more then welcome to visit our place. I cover your all cost.We are not here to lie people.Thank you. Please contact me for more details.

REMINDER: The Analytical Lab Testing subforum is for sharing and discussing lab test reports.

Source-related discussion is prohibited outside the Steroid Underground subforum.

Do no engage in, encourage, or promote source-related discussion in the Analytical Testing subforum.

Cheap online printers go a long way.

Along poking fun at members
We are being told off by admin for discussing your gorgeous labels, and all because of the dodgy lobster. So, Major Spiff, I shall bid you farewell from this thread. I am looking forward to you grilling the lobster, in the appropriate forum.

Back