Log of power pct after 36 months of abuse stupidity of anabolic steroids

Sean Taylor

I am mainly doing this because I hope to bring attention and awareness to those who are about to embark on steroids or any young guys thinking they want to do them so they either reconsider their decision or atleast take the proper measures to do them properly, effectively and safely. I probably began doing steroids when I was 20. I never knew anything about them other then what "my friend" told me to do with them after I purchased them off of him. Looking back on my experiences from when I was 20 up until today when I am currently 26 years of age, I can def say Ive had low t and andropause more then once throughout the 5-6 years I did them.
I have had no luck finding a doctor locally who understands steroids and the extent of true steroid abuse or who is knowledgeable enough to potentially help me fix my system. My family doctor basically treats me like a drug addict (which is fair I can honestly say the amount of things I did and how much I was doing them, I was def addicted to steroids and the physical enhancements I constantly felt) therefore making it hard to come to some sort of treatment plan in order to get me back to normal and he says no endocrinologist would have a solution to my issue, My family doctor said there was nothing they could do for me, and that I would have to just continue, wait and see if my body bounces back; my daily life is horrible & hard to sometimes even go out in public with all the symptoms I am CONSTANTLY having to deal with aswell as the fact I am not growing like a normal man should be (no energy, depression, lethargy, weakness, gyno, unable to sleep, unable to concentrate, gained about 30 pounds of fat, constantly dryness of skin all over my face and now in my scalp (claims it seborrhea dermatitis) hair thinning and falling out.)

I had probably been doing steroids for around 30 months without any true knowledge of them the main things I did was Test Prop , masteron prop , anavar, Winstrol, Clenbutrol and 12 months of HGH aswell as 3 months of igf-1. my main source I trusted so much and financially smart on his part due to my consistency in regards to feeding his pockets with my money he told me I could basically just keep juicing without need pct, aslong as I stayed on the stuff and took this liquid armidex he gave me.

Now I had also been competitively running and kickboxing; infact I had gotten to the point where I had a few good opportunities if I wanted to move to the USA. Now clearly I knew I had a problem due to the whole steroids thing, I went to my doctor in January of 2014 I had this fucking ultimate warrior looking rash on my face, and I was sick of it tried everything to get rid of it and he told me it was dermatitis. I told him hey this is what I have been doing (PED related), I dont want to do them anymore, Im afraid I might have low t etc. My doctor simply looked at me and said "you dont have low t" didnt do any blood test look at anything, just basically told me I was fine, my face was from dermatitis, and I would be fine regardless of the steroids aslong as I stopped doing them.

Now for the next 8-9 months my life turned into hell, I lost alot of muscle but I didn't really think anything of it due to the fact I was trying to get leaner for running competitively and going into a lower weight class for kickboxing, my diet was pristine. I lost roughly 15-20 pounds in 1 1/2 - 3 months, I began walking around at 150 I used to walk around at 168.8-172 also I went from a 32 to 30 waist. I didnt think anything of it other then I was getting better athletically (began placing 1-4th in 10k races I could run a 10k in 31 minutes, my faster km was 3:15 seconds , could easily make 135 pounds for kickboxing) and I thought i was "fine" because my doctor had told me so and I had been a physical specimen for the last 2 1/2 years like I was a fucking machine even after I had lost the weight. anyways probably around end of july things took a turn for the worst mentally and all else, I began basically feeling extremely weak and uninterested in any type of athletics and andropause needless to say fucked me up.

I didnt even think of low t because I was told I would be fine by my doctor etc etc, so I just kept trying to ride out what I thought was just depression because of where I was at in my life with current events (friends death etc) but I began getting super weak and lethargic, didnt wanna go anywhere or do anything and I couldnt mentally process things or properly word anything, I basically felt braindead. I ended up going to a walk in clinic and saying I think I have low t after months upon months of hell.

On September 17th 2014 I got the following labs;

TSH = 2.0 mU/L (0.27-4.2 mU/L)
FSH = 11.5 IU/L (<10.0 IU/L)
LH = 3.9 IU/L (<10.0 IU/L)
prolactin = 8.6 (<15 ug/L)
PSA = 0.83 (<2.5 ug/L)
Estradiol = 100 (<150 pmol/L)
Testerosterone = 4.6 nmol/L (8.4-28.8 nmol/L)
SHBG = 16 nmol (10.0-70.0 nmol/L)

Then at the end of September the doctor put me on 20mg Novaldex and 200mg Test Cypionate every 14 days. I did the Test cypionate probably only 2-3 shots, I just was so turned off of steroids and what they had done to me I just couldn't stand putting them into myself I felt that absolute shit and had to leave the job I was working because I couldn't get myself out of bed, I was so depressed and had such bag brain fog I couldn't even concentrate on anything work related.
I got more blood work done towards the end of October.

October 20th 2014, Theese are my labs.

FSH = 1.3IU/L (<10.0 IU/L)
LH = <1.0 (10.0 IU/L)
testosterone = 12.3 (8.4-28.8 nmol/L)

After seeing these results, I became hopeless and didnt want to inject anymore testosterone; I basically became bed ridden had no energy for anything didnt want anyone to see me didnt go anywhere couldnt do anything fucking ate absolute garbage, didnt work out and i gained like 34 pounds, it got to the point where I honestly felt life would be better if I killed myself. I stayed like this from end of October to beginning of december.

I got these blood tests done on November 25th 2014;
FSH = 9.8 (<10.0 IU/L)
LH = 3.8 (<10.0 IU/L)
Testosterone = 11.4 (8.4-28.8 nmol/L)

Now, after my doctor tried to tell me everything symptom wise even the EXTREME flaking of skin on my face, (I literally looked like the fucking ultimate warriors face paint was permanently etched into my face lol) I had been dealing with for the last 8-10 months had all been "in my head" and push anti depressants onto me I basically first off got extremely upset and pissed off, and second off clearly said fuck it and I made a stupid choice I got testosterone from a buddy & did test propionate at 150 mg every other day from December up until end of December

I got more labs;
Test was >52.0 /// (8.4-28.8 nmol/L)
Estriadol - 183 /// <150

After I got these bloods back, I stopped taking the test. However I will say my face began to fix itself when I was doing the test and that I felt hundred times more ready to try and fix the mess I had gotten in and get back to my athletics and such. Now that was great momentary until I wasnt loosing weight and had to keep shooting myself. I also got these back and was just so displeased with myself, due to the high test and estrogen and just sick of doing steroid. Now without taking the test shots, my skins fucked up its so terrible my hairs back to falling out and thinning, gaining weight again & being depressed. I want to atleast be somewhat normal and functional, and I know these symptoms are also destroying my life, so ive decided to give the power pct protocol a shot.

I finally was able to get enough money for the pct protocol I have read up on alot on them & I just think Id rather take a shot at this then continuing to do steroids or testosterone.

Days 1-16 hcg 2500Iu EOD
Days 1-30 clomid 100mg ED
Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED

Ill keep everyone posted and I would like anyone to feel free to direct anyone they know who is considering getting involved with steroids, or is doing them and to urge them to read my story and the importance to proper and careful use. Theres not much good in my situation for myself, but I feel like if I could do something positive with this fucked up negative I created, then atleast theres something good of it.

While I am sorry to hear about your experiences, it's not the steroids that fucked you up, it is YOU. Nobody should just read one or two things online, or be convinced by a friend to start steroids and hop right on. You should not only be ready nutrition and training-wise, but also have done your research.

I would suggest nobody hop on steroids without getting the above done first. If you aren't dedicated to your sport (whether it be bodybuilding, wrestling or whatever...) there is no reason for you to hop on. Not only that... You should spend literally EVERY DAY reading up on the different compounds, how the esters work, what to take during PCT, etc for months prior to even purchasing your cycle.

When you do go on cycle, it is also important to have an AI and PCT drugs on hand. The AI should be taken throughout the cycle (how often depends on how strong it is/ half live). If the plan was to blast and cruise, than the person who is considering the B/C should know that he will probably never be able to regain his pre-B/C natural testosterone levels and TRT may be the only option depending on the length of the B/C

It just frustrates me reading posts like this because this is the result of improper steroid use and it is the reason that steroids can get such a bad rep among people.

Well thanks for the stating the obvious? Clearly I've already admitted to that, & pointed it out so rather then posting some roid raging rant, either give some insight Inregards to what I'm coming here for which would be help in my current predicament or just keep your arrogant hero posts to yourself okay? Thank you.
Don't post again unless you have a constructive comment or helpful idea, I don't need you reiterating the obvious dickhead

Hows the power pct going ? Im doing something similar and im in week four and i gotta say i feel better than ive felt in forever but i never had the sides that you talk about.
My test levels were at 46 and normal is i beleive like 400 -1100. The only sides i had were i was a little sluggish i lost about 18lbs and i had 0 sex drive.
Snce doing this pct ive gained all but 2 lbs back and my sex drive is ehh!! Ok but could b better but what im really happy about s mentally and physically i feel great.
Hopfully you will have same results if not you might have something else going on as i have buddies that have been on for far longer than you and although they are sick of pinning they look and feel good!!!
Good luck brother !!!

Incredible read, very interested to hear how you're pct works out. Ever think of trying some Triptorelin? Powerful peptide, sounds like it has lots of potential and you could benefit from it.

@chop204 I have thought about it but at the same time Ive heard so many mixed reviews about it. as for the pct it didnt work out like I was hoping, judging by blood tests I am primary hypogonadism which is unfortunate & the time ive been dealing with low t (6-8 months) i just cant really deal with it any longer so I started taking Testosterone injections once weekly at 200 mg a week, once I feel like normal again and can actually physically exersize and all that I want to try the pct again but yeah I do think judging by my blood tests taken in september that I am primary hypo. You are from winnipeg arent you?

Yeah I live in Winnipeg. So if you're back on test @ 200mg's are you taking some HCG as well? If not, in my opinion you should be.

Hey Sean, first of all welcome to Meso. I am truly sad to read you have had to experience this hell. Good thing is this is a very supportive community and I am sure that members here will try to help you getting things back to normal soon.

Ever heard of Toremifene Citrate? Just throwing that out there, do your reading about it and consider it since there has been incredible results for some people, just as some others that do not perceive any effect from it.

At this point I would not even bother without pharma grade PCT meds. Have you tried finding another Dr.? Please, keep us updated on the progress of your situation since there are other members that could see benefit from your experience.

I am also about to jump on an aggressive PCT after blasting and cruising for the past 13 months. I know I can't be fully shut down yet cause my wife just concieved our 2nd child about 7 weeks ago. I find it mind boggling how each of us differ so much from our steroid use. I'm hoping it goes well and I can stay in the gym throughout the pct. Years ago I'd just stop running using steroids and be stop Trai ing for a year. Hoping this run goes better as today I have a lot more information at my disposal and have my meso brothers to help walk me thru it.

I hope everything works out for you @Sean Taylor

I don't think RJs was tryin to be a dick bro, but when you start you post off like this:

I am mainly doing this because I hope to bring attention and awareness to those who are about to embark on steroids or any young guys thinking they want to do them so they either reconsider their decision or atleast take the proper measures to do them properly...

And you proceed to tell us a cautionary tale, where you failed to exercise any agency or initiative or responsibility, it seems kind of unfathomable that someone would put themselves through that, and while your story is tragic, I don't know how much of a deterrent it would serve as because it's just so outlandish. A lot of guys (myself included) didn't know what the fuck they were doing with their first cycle, but 30 months straight and you never even googled the word STEROIDS?

so telling a member
... unless you have a constructive comment or helpful idea, I don't need you reiterating the obvious dickhead

is kind of problematic because you said you want guys to "reconsider the dangers" of steroids, but the only danger I see is you. Especially since you seemed to defy all logic by refusing the Doc's trt, but then getting test p from your boy and running it for a month.

You need help with the PCT, I totally get that, but you saying don't do steroids like me is like saying don't walk in front of a bus

Back