looking for a good domestic source in China

giulopresti

hey guys, I'm currently living in China and, believe it or not, all the local sources I contacted told me they don't ship to local Chinese addresses.
I suppose the penalties they would face in case anything go south are worse than what they may eventually face in case of "export"

Anyway I was wondering whether anyone of you know of any reputable sources. Unfortunately I can't read chinese so trying to look in local social media is impossible.

So far I used UGL shipping from Europe but it really sound crazy to be buying from abroad considering that most likely these people are sourcing their raws from China

Unironically true
Indeed.

Local companies tend to setup export only for a reason. Local distribution is a big no no and the legal consequences are heavy, very heavy. (more so now with the winter Olympics around the corner) Not just for the supplier but for you. Nothing more fun then a forced deport (and having to leave all assets and bank accounts behind) and thats assuming they dont want to use you for an example and then shit gets really dicey.

That said, there is a UG scene (not UG lab) in China, and if you know where to look you can get decent imported pharmaceutical grade.

And no, I don't have a hook up, but there are a lot of super jacked 5'1 guys walking around in Beijing.

Anyway, make friends and tread light if you do start digging.

Wuhan has the best steroids I tell ya.
One of the lighter moments last year was when the Beligas rep was on here discussing how he had just gotten back from their lab facility in Wuhan. We had some fun with that one. Or maybe I was the only one who had fun. Either way, jokes were made. But Wuhan is not just known for unleashing deadly plagues upon the unsuspecting masses. They’re also quietly one of the raw chemical capitals of the world (and that includes steroids).

One of the lighter moments last year was when the Beligas rep was on here discussing how he had just gotten back from their lab facility in Wuhan. We had some fun with that one. Or maybe I was the only one who had fun. Either way, jokes were made. But Wuhan is not just known for unleashing deadly plagues upon the unsuspecting masses. They’re also quietly one of the raw chemical capitals of the world (and that includes steroids).
Second day in a row Ive learned something new here. No idea.

hey guys, I'm currently living in China and, believe it or not, all the local sources I contacted told me they don't ship to local Chinese addresses.
I suppose the penalties they would face in case anything go south are worse than what they may eventually face in case of "export"

Anyway I was wondering whether anyone of you know of any reputable sources. Unfortunately I can't read chinese so trying to look in local social media is impossible.

So far I used UGL shipping from Europe but it really sound crazy to be buying from abroad considering that most likely these people are sourcing their raws from China
Your best bet is to hire/speak to a Chinese pro bodybuilder, this is how a few international Chinese students I’ve spoken to said they were able to get their stuff in China. On the same topic apparently Chinese airport security is quite lax surprisingly, so you’ll have no issues bringing in stuff in your checked luggage from abroad.

Got any sources on this one? I mean, how do you know something like this?
It’s something that you learn just by reading a lot. They’re known as the fentanyl capital of the world, which is something that’s been talked about a lot the last 18 months. But their neighbor Yichang City has been shutting down factories for years now, because the pollution being dumped into the Yangtze River was too much for even the CCP to ignore. It would probably have more accurate for me to say ‘Hubei in general is the center of API manufacturing and Wuhan is the main production city within the province’.

Having the same issue: I have a shipping address in China from where my packages are bundled and driven across the border for me. I do have a source who will ship directly to me in Hong Kong, but they don't have Var or Proviron on hand :(