Looking for some first cycle advice.

WeissDreams

Hello, nice to meet you guys.

I'd like to ask for some first cycle advice as my reason for starting one are a bit unusual. I pretty much want to be able to do MMA/BJJ and lifting more often. My recovery sucks even on calorie surplus with proper sleep. If I do more than 2 lifting sessions + 3 MMA sessions, then my lifts and MMA performance goes down a lot and its pretty much the only thing that keeps the depression away.

So I'm mostly looking for improved recovery and stamina. Some strength gains also ofc. Size wise I'd like to go up 1 weight class max. Also any other health&safety advice would be nice.

Cycle I'm currently considering:

w1-4 : 250mg test e, 50mg anadrol, 10mg nolva
w5-10 : 250mg test e
w12-16 : either 10mg nolva or 10mg enclo.

Is that a good first cycle considering my goals or would you consider different dosages/compounds?

My Stats:
29 male
75kg/186cm (6'1"/166lbs for freedom land bros)
Active for 3 years.
Liver, lipids and hormones all within norm except for slightly elevated E2, natty test is 390ng/dl.

I suggest more test less anadrol. You are going to lose alot of strength wk 5

I'd like to ask for some first cycle advice as my reason for starting one are a bit unusual. I pretty much want to be able to do MMA/BJJ and lifting more often. My recovery sucks even on calorie surplus with proper sleep. If I do more than 2 lifting sessions + 3 MMA sessions, then my lifts and MMA performance goes down a lot and its pretty much the only thing that keeps the depression away.

So I'm mostly looking for improved recovery and stamina. Some strength gains also ofc. Size wise I'd like to go up 1 weight class max. Also any other health&safety advice would be nice.

Is that a good first cycle considering my goals or would you consider different dosages/compounds?

My Stats:
29 male
Active for 3 years.
Liver, lipids and hormones all within norm except for slightly elevated E2, natty test is 390ng/dl.

Since it's your first cycle.
I'll suggest to go only with test E. you should go with 500mg/EW.
No reason to take Nolva during the cycle. it relevant to the PCT after using the test E. and especially no reason to take anadrol in the 1st cycle.
More compounds=more side effects.
Suggest you to find some updated PCT protocols.

If you're so worry about the conversion to estrogen during the cycle, you may consider using Aromasin/Arimidex (AI). but I think you should stick with test E only for 12 weeks.

You may consider using HCG during the cycle, for keep the production of the natural testosterone.

Good luck!

My Stats:
29 male
Active for 3 years.
Hello,

That's a good things to start a first cycle with 250mg TE / week
200mg push your level at around 1100 to 1300ng so it's a lot suffisant.

Your sending a blood work before your cycle and it's awesome.

About Anadrol 50mg for 4 weeks are a good spot, stacked with 10mg Nolva from my side that's help a lot for side effect, if i take single Adrol i have some bad feeling (opposite to the well-being from Dianabol) with excessive water retention, when i add 10mg Nolva / day or 0,25 to 0,50mg of Adex 3 / week i feel a lot better mentaly and physical.

Think about your liver, because 50mg daily have a chance to up your transaminases +/- elevated, some support like Milk Thistle (well dosed with 80% sylimarin) or Liv52 DS and N-Acetyl-Cystein are a good helping.
Continue the liver support for minimum 3/4 weeks after the Anadrol cycle.

Fish oil 3 to 5g minimum daily, try to eat some fresh fish too rich in essentials fat acid.

With 250mg of Test E you need maybe some Nolva during all the cycle particularly if you have a estradiol little bit elevated.

For the end of cycle Clomid 50mg daily are great or and if you have the budget 75 ui's of HMG 3 injection / week in sub-cutaneous.