Lurker turned member

Cykk

Long time lurker just trying to learn over the past bunch of years figured I would register and stop having to squint at photos. On legit TRT but also like to dabble a little.

Travel a lot for work and really haven't had time to put my thoughts down here, but now is the time.

I am just another dude in his 40s trying to get through life. Was medically retired from the military almost 10 years ago and am pretty physically fucked up. To boot have something called "operator syndrome" which fucks up hormones and hormone regulation. Was in SOF while in and deployed a ton... was combat dive qualified, HALO qualified, etc ..just did a lot of physically abusive shit to my body. While I was in did a ton of functional fitness and rucking, but for the past 7 or so years have been concentrating on bodybuilding type workouts while trying to keep cardio and flexibility up (flexibility that I have at least).

Really, just want to learn as much as possible as far as hormones and peptides are concerned. Anything that can help undue the damage from a decade plus of war and preserve QoL I have. Also, let's not be untruthful, looking good naked is a plus.

Work in banking/M&A now and addicted to tattoos the past few years (finished my entire back and sleeves). I laugh sometimes at work that the people I am around have no idea how heavily tattoo'd I am and have no idea the violence I have been part of.

Last edited:
Back