Making orals

Landog23

Anybody know how to make orals from the raw steroid powder or can you just buy the gelatin capsules and fill them with how much of the product you want in there?

You guessed it. You can simply just cap it. A lot of guys will cap it with some sort of filler like vitamin c

You guessed it. You can simply just cap it. A lot of guys will cap it with some sort of filler like vitamin c
Wow that easy?so As long as have the powder of it can just weight out x mg and take it as is?Whats the reason of capping with vitamin c ?thank you for reply.

Wow that easy?so As long as have the powder of it can just weight out x mg and take it as is?Whats the reason of capping with vitamin c ?thank you for reply.
Yes you can take it directly into your mouth. The reason for capping into capsules is for convenience. Some people like to prepare the doses ahead of time. The reason for vitamin C is because a capsule is supposed to be filled completely up. So you mix your raws with vitamin C and calculate how much vitamin C you need to add, knowing how powder a capsule holds.
I personally either make a an oral suspension with humco. That's suspending the raw in a liquid called humco. You draw up desired volume of liquid in a syringe and squirt into your mouth.
Or. I take it directly from the scale into my mouth.

T
Yes you can take it directly into your mouth. The reason for capping into capsules is for convenience. Some people like to prepare the doses ahead of time. The reason for vitamin C is because a capsule is supposed to be filled completely up. So you mix your raws with vitamin C and calculate how much vitamin C you need to add, knowing how powder a capsule holds.
I personally either make a an oral suspension with humco. That's suspending the raw in a liquid called humco. You draw up desired volume of liquid in a syringe and squirt into your mouth.
Or. I take it directly from the scale into my mouth.
Thank you so if I did the oral suspension and wanted to make 50 mg/ml would this be right?

Attachments

• IMG_3561.png
    IMG_3561.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 44
T

Thank you so if I did the oral suspension and wanted to make 50 mg/ml would this be right?
Yeah if you want to be precise.

I just take 50 ml and add 1 gram for example and just call it 20 mg/ml. But go ahead and be precise if you want. Nothing wrong with that

Back