mexico pharmacy hgh

cemsorx

What are some local pharmacy chains that would have legit HGH? Also, I heard Test is not worth it in Mexico. Is it because it's mostly fake or expensive?

Serious question.... What about Costa Rica? I'll be down there next month. I have a script for test c and tadafinil in the States. Is it much cheaper there?

TLDR:

Test is extremely cheap to produce. The ingredients are under 50¢. Any of the suppliers here can provide high quality Test-C at dirt cheap prices.

HGH production has been essentially perfected by the Chinese. Hate to shill for one supplier, but QSC here provides very high quality, independently lab tested, and tested by members paying for lab analysis, at untouchable prices.

You're operating on stereotypes regarding underground gear from years ago. Things have changed significantly.

Use GoodRx to buy Tadalafil if you have a prescription. Around $15 for 90 pills from any pharmacy.

TLDR:

Test is extremely cheap to produce. The ingredients are under 50¢. Any of the suppliers here can provide high quality Test-C at dirt cheap prices.

HGH production has been essentially perfected by the Chinese. Hate to shill for one supplier, but QSC here provides very high quality, independently lab tested, and tested by members paying for lab analysis, at untouchable prices.

You're operating on stereotypes regarding underground gear from years ago. Things have changed significantly.

Use GoodRx to buy Tadalafil if you have a prescription. Around $15 for 90 pills from any pharmacy.I

I actually have QSC HGH waiting for me at home when I return from this trip and I already use goodrx for my script on test and tad. I was thinking about trying to pick up more of both on my trip to CR without going through my PCP and get more "travel" approved test. Not to comfortable taking a bunch of test p down there and wouldn't mind picking up some test C or E while I am there.

I actually have QSC HGH waiting for me at home when I return from this trip and I already use goodrx for my script on test and tad. I was thinking about trying to pick up more of both on my trip to CR without going through my PCP and get more "travel" approved test. Not to comfortable taking a bunch of test p down there and wouldn't mind picking up some test C or E while I am there.

South and Central America are not the pharma paradises Americans think they are. They sling overpriced trash, I've seen studies showing it's some of the worst gear in the planet, often bunk, or worse.

Order from reputable sources found here. India pharma and UGL test from the big labs are 1000x more
reliable. If you have prescription test just bring the vial and prescription label. There's no issue. If you really only
have UGL, there are ways to camaflauge it and you'll have zero issues going into CR. Just don't bring it back if you don't have a script. US customs coming home is what you need to be concerned with.

Back