MHP Trac or ALRI CR2?

weakling

I've narrowed it down to these 2, but I can't decide which to use. Any suggestions? Is the NO2 and single dose a day worth the higher cost of the Trac?

i've basically spent enough money on supplements to buy a gold's gym franchise and my gains haven't been worth it. I've tried no2, followed the label specificallly and got no gains. My friend has tried the mhp trac and didn't see much. Creatine is creatine in my opinion. I don't respond at all to it but you might respond somewhat. Supplements i've tried and haven't worked for me: myoblast caps, no2, the beast analobolic activator, celltech, nitrotech, methoxypro, animal test, satur8, swole, glutamine, expensive vitamins, muscletech pump. You definitely made a better decision buying the trac over no2. If you're looking for return on your investment i would read Bob Smith's sticky on 5x5, get some cheap 10lb bag of whey (i like the choc optimum nutrition), and food from the grocery store. I can almost guarantee you some good gains if you SPECIFICALLY follow one of his routines and eat enough.