MIX PEPTIDE / in same syringe?

Nattyonsteroids

Hello Guys,

Quick question :

Can i mix these peptides together ? ( I know peptides with HGH is not optimal so i dont do it)

- BPC 157
- CJC -DAC
- HGH FRAG 176
- IG1 LR3

its really not confortable to do different injections + Stero + hgh so i am trying to optimise ....

What do you think for mix peptides together ?

Thank you for your help ;)

Last edited:
I had this happen when I tried to mix QSC BPC-157 and Tirzepatide. It's not an acidity problem, and both vials were clear as crystal before I mixed, but as soon as they touched this shit instantly formed and never went away even with way more BAC water and warming with my hands while swirling. From people I've asked it's either the peptides interacting or solvents.
full

I had this happen when I tried to mix QSC BPC-157 and Tirzepatide. It's not an acidity problem, and both vials were clear as crystal before I mixed, but as soon as they touched this shit instantly formed and never went away even with way more BAC water and warming with my hands while swirling. From people I've asked it's either the peptides interacting or solvents.
full
Interesting

full
weird. Never seen this.
I don't use many peptides anymore but when I did, I would mix 2 or 3 with no issues.

Hello Guys,

Quick question :

Can i mix these peptides together ? ( I know peptides with HGH is not optimal so i dont do it)

- BPC 157
- CJC -DAC
- HGH FRAG 176
- IG1 LR3

its really not confortable to do different injections + Stero + hgh so i am trying to optimise ....

What do you think for mix peptides together ?

Thank you for your help ;)
I would say you're good to go. That said, every now and then, you see issues not unlike @sourdough is stating.

I would not reconstitute peptides and then combine them in the same vial. But I'd still say you're most likely good to go combining them in the same syringe each time. You also don't risk losing an entire vial of product.

I've combined multiple peptides together and the only time I ever had something odd happen was when I used a particular L-carnitine product to reconstitute HGH. It seemed to prevent the hgh from fully dissolving. I've used L-carnitine from a couple sources and never had issue before or since. It was only this one particular brand.

If I may ask, with all of that, why are you using cjc and frag instead of just additional HGH?

weird. Never seen this.
I don't use many peptides anymore but when I did, I would mix 2 or 3 with no issues.
Yeah, I'm kinda pissed that I don't even know why it's happening. PH was 6-6.5ish for both peptides alone and the mixed solution. Other people said they've got compounded tirz mixed with BPC, so it can't be that the peptides are incompatible.

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed that I don't even know why it's happening. PH was 6-6.5ish for both peptides alone and the mixed solution. Other people said they've got compounded tirz mixed with BPC, so it can't be that the peptides are incompatible.
I'd guess it's most likely one of the fillers in the products. Or possibly something else in the solvent you're using (if it's not just plain bac water).

It happened again, this time with TB-500 + Tirzepatide. Instantly cloudy and never clears. Left is TB-500, right is Tirz, middle is the mix.

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
It happened again, this time with TB-500 + Tirzepatide. Instantly cloudy and never clears. Left is TB-500, right is Tirz, middle is the mix.
So I've got a couple questions:
1) What are you using as your solvent? Is it bac water? Distilled water? Or...?
2) Why are you wanting to mix them in the same vial? Especially a daily use one like BPC and a weekly like tirzepatide?

Also, it looks quite a bit different than the initial one you posted. Still a bit different granted.

So I've got a couple questions:
1) What are you using as your solvent? Is it bac water? Distilled water? Or...?
2) Why are you wanting to mix them in the same vial? Especially a daily use one like BPC and a weekly like tirzepatide?

Also, it looks quite a bit different than the initial one you posted. Still a bit different granted.
1. Hospira BAC water
2. My plan was to take a shot of mixed BPC+Tirz+TB-500 twice a week, and then take oral BPC on the off days. I've since nutted up a bit and started pinning 2xED BPC, but I at least wanted to mix the Tirz and TB-500, and no luck with that either.

The reason it looks different is because the first time I mixed a full week of BPC+Tirz and then chunks formed, but this time I mixed a tiny amount of Tirz into a whole vial of TB-500.

1. Hospira BAC water
2. My plan was to take a shot of mixed BPC+Tirz+TB-500 twice a week, and then take oral BPC on the off days. I've since nutted up a bit and started pinning 2xED BPC, but I at least wanted to mix the Tirz and TB-500, and no luck with that either.

The reason it looks different is because the first time I mixed a full week of BPC+Tirz and then chunks formed, but this time I mixed a tiny amount of Tirz into a whole vial of TB-500.
Good to know was going to mix bpc and TB, guess i will not

Back