Mk677 and rad140 liquid suspension

G3H303S3T

So I’ve tried looking up as much info as I could find in the forums and there doesn’t seem to be too much on this particular subject with regards to liquid suspension so I more or less just want to confirm a few things from someone knowledgeable I have 10 grams of rad140 and 10 grams of mk677 I plan on making it into an oral solution cause well the whole capsule route seems like a complete pain and this only for myself anyway but can I just mix it with humco and it’s good to go ? Does it have to be heated to any degree ? I keep seeing how some things won’t work with the PH so don’t want to waste my money if it’s not right and if I wanted to make a 25 mg /ml solution from 10 grams it would be 400 ml of humco ? Thank you for the help I think I’m over thinking it haha

So I’ve tried looking up as much info as I could find in the forums and there doesn’t seem to be too much on this particular subject with regards to liquid suspension so I more or less just want to confirm a few things from someone knowledgeable I have 10 grams of rad140 and 10 grams of mk677 I plan on making it into an oral solution cause well the whole capsule route seems like a complete pain and this only for myself anyway but can I just mix it with humco and it’s good to go ? Does it have to be heated to any degree ? I keep seeing how some things won’t work with the PH so don’t want to waste my money if it’s not right and if I wanted to make a 25 mg /ml solution from 10 grams it would be 400 ml of humco ? Thank you for the help I think I’m over thinking it haha
Years ago I was going to put together a little tutorial but I got too busy with life so I'll do my best. A lot of guys will say oil goes in your ass and everything else goes in the trash. Personally I do like orals with my oils but to each their own. It's going to be a little long-winded.

1. I would only do 30 to 60 day batches at a time because the oral suspension will go bad like anything else in this world. When you go to the pharmacy and you get an oral solution made by the pharmacist for a child it will say "expires in 90 days" for this reason I pitch any and all left over mixed oral suspensions after 90 days.

Oral suspension will get nasty after a while you might not get 90 days you might not get 60 days it depends on the compound. I have a 8-12 month shelf life for Homebrew oils rule, can I push it to 24 months? sure, do I want to? no. I'd rather make something fresh and avoid any potential issues. Poking holes in the same 250ml bottle for 16 months could cause a real issue.

Let's say one 30 day batch is 1ml @25mg in 30ml of liquid (close enough) with 750mg of raw powder.

30ml Humco
750mg MK or Rad is 25mg per ml

3. If you're using the Humco oral suspension it needs to be refrigerated after opening and mixing. It says so on the bottle and just like when you get the bubble gum flavored suspension for child from the pharmacy it says "refrigerate"

4. If you're using Humco oral suspension do not heat it up. This will cause the suspension to break down.

5. Not all raw powders like to mix well. Anavar for instance needs to be ground up with a mortar and pestle before mixing with the Humco oral suspension. Raw Telmisartan is a chunky and wet and does not mix with Humco oral suspension.

6. Over mixing Humco will break down the solution if you're using something like a magnetic stir mixer. Once it looks like you have a good consistency stop mixing.

7. Some of the raws will break down the solution over time. Tadalifil starts to break down the Humco solution after 2 weeks it turns gray and starts to taste nasty.

8. Make a test batch to see how it comes out. See how long you may want to extend the shelf life of each batch maybe you can get away with making a 90-day batch, your mileage may vary.

9. Avoid making caps, you don't want to mess up the math and you don't want to mess up the mixing. I thought about it many times but the overhead and the amount of hassle it's just not worth it to do with the way I would want to do it.

10. There are other ways of making an orals if you look at any of the SARM shops most of the time they are using PEG400. If you don't want to refrigerate and you want something fast and easy you can buy infant ibuprofen that's an over-the-counter solution that's already been mixed, you can get it at any local pharmacy or grocery store. Buy the 30ml solution, mix in your raw powder, now you don't have to refrigerate or hunt for something online.

I hope this helps.

Years ago I was going to put together a little tutorial but I got too busy with life so I'll do my best. A lot of guys will say oil goes in your ass and everything else goes in the trash. Personally I do like orals with my oils but to each their own. It's going to be a little long-winded.

1. I would only do 30 to 60 day batches at a time because the oral suspension will go bad like anything else in this world. When you go to the pharmacy and you get an oral solution made by the pharmacist for a child it will say "expires in 90 days" for this reason I pitch any and all left over mixed oral suspensions after 90 days.

Oral suspension will get nasty after a while you might not get 90 days you might not get 60 days it depends on the compound. I have a 8-12 month shelf life for Homebrew oils rule, can I push it to 24 months? sure, do I want to? no. I'd rather make something fresh and avoid any potential issues. Poking holes in the same 250ml bottle for 16 months could cause a real issue.

Let's say one 30 day batch is 1ml @25mg in 30ml of liquid (close enough) with 750mg of raw powder.

30ml Humco

3. If you're using the Humco oral suspension it needs to be refrigerated after opening and mixing. It says so on the bottle and just like when you get the bubble gum flavored suspension for child from the pharmacy it says "refrigerate"

4. If you're using Humco oral suspension do not heat it up. This will cause the suspension to break down.

5. Not all raw powders like to mix well. Anavar for instance needs to be ground up with a mortar and pestle before mixing with the Humco oral suspension. Raw Telmisartan is a chunky and wet and does not mix with Humco oral suspension.

6. Over mixing Humco will break down the solution if you're using something like a magnetic stir mixer. Once it looks like you have a good consistency stop mixing.

7. Some of the raws will break down the solution over time. Tadalifil starts to break down the Humco solution after 2 weeks it turns gray and starts to taste nasty.

8. Make a test batch to see how it comes out. See how long you may want to extend the shelf life of each batch maybe you can get away with making a 90-day batch, your mileage may vary.

9. Avoid making caps, you don't want to mess up the math and you don't want to mess up the mixing. I thought about it many times but the overhead and the amount of hassle it's just not worth it to do with the way I would want to do it.

10. There are other ways of making an orals if you look at any of the SARM shops most of the time they are using PEG400. If you don't want to refrigerate and you want something fast and easy you can buy infant ibuprofen that's an over-the-counter solution that's already been mixed, you can get it at any local pharmacy or grocery store. Buy the 30ml solution, mix in your raw powder, now you don't have to refrigerate or hunt for something online.

I hope this helps.
That actually answered a lot of questions I wasn’t positive on but confirmed interesting about the infant Tylenol bit thanks a lot for spending the time to educate people like me appreciate you .

That actually answered a lot of questions I wasn’t positive on but confirmed interesting about the infant Tylenol bit thanks a lot for spending the time to educate people like me appreciate you .
You're welcome. Sorry for the grammar and typos. I'm mobile most of the time and autocorrect is a pain.

30ml Humco

I hope this helps.
I just contacted Humco customer service and technical departments and I confirmed that Humco Flavor Blend does not have to be refrigerated after opening. They recommended storing it at room temperature (25C) which will allow it to be good until it’s expiration date.

Using this, and a 10mg/ml concentration of Tadalifil, I make a 60 day batch (5mg per day) and have not seen any evidence of it breaking down.

I’m not attempting to discredit anything you’ve stated, but this has been my experience with this specific product.

I do appreciate the information you provided.

I just contacted Humco customer service and technical departments and I confirmed that Humco Flavor Blend does not have to be refrigerated after opening. They recommended storing it at room temperature (25C) which will allow it to be good until it’s expiration date.

Using this, and a 10mg/ml concentration of Tadalifil, I make a 60 day batch (5mg per day) and have not seen any evidence of it breaking down.

I’m not attempting to discredit anything you’ve stated, but this has been my experience with this specific product.

I do appreciate the information you provided.
It could have been bad batches the last 5+ times that caused the Tadalifil to break down faster, or it could be the type I ordered, or I could be over mixing it.

It could have been improperly stored beforehand, but it looked like it always does before mixing, but all in all the last several times it's giving me issues. The label on mine says refrigerate.

I will explore other versions that they offer if I can get one that doesn't require refrigeration. Which ones are you ordering? Do you have a product link? Thanks

Attachments

• 20240402_154943.jpg
    20240402_154943.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0773DL1XJ?starsLeft=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cso_cp_apin_dp_8CESCE0WGFGR1QY0J6NE
This is what I use.
Me too says "keep refrigerated" on Amazon. Interesting if it doesn't require refrigeration.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402_192259_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_192259_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240402_192308_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_192308_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 7
Apologies, I was speaking about the Humco not needing to be refrigerated but OP was referring to the mixed product.

Apparently I am struggling with basic reading comprehension tonight!

Apologies, I was speaking about the Humco not needing to be refrigerated but OP was referring to the mixed product.
Yes, absolutely.

I'm curious if the raw oral suspension that is used to make infant ibuprofen could be purchased. It would make my life easier. Refrigeration is a pain I'm almost to the point of buying the some of equipment to make capsules. I think they mixer I was looking at was over $3,000. In the long run it will be worth it.

Back