My experience with Shanghai Sigma Audley (SSA)

MYP9864

I would like to share my experience with purchasing from SSA (Shanghai Sigma Audley).

In April of 2024, I ordered Tirza and Reta from them. The sales rep that assisted me was Ray. Ray was very prompt at addressing any questions I had about their products. I was given COA’s for both products. I received a link to Alibaba payment within minutes after placing my order. Once payment was made, tracking number was provided to me the following day and I received my order in 10 days, which I expected to take a little longer than that, since I live on the East Coast US.

My order arrived properly labeled; it was very securely and nicely packaged. I first tried Reta and it was very effective at appetite suppression right from the start, even though I was taking only 250mcg twice a week the first week and then increased the dose to 500mcg twice a week.
I tried Tirza couple months later and it was similarly effective.

Given that I was very pleased with SSA thus far, I placed another order in June of 2024; this time I ordered their NPP 100, Deca 200, Anavar 10mg and Anavar 25mg. I used NPP at 100mg per week in addition to my TRT and it was very effective at alleviating joint pain. They use MCT oil in their AS oils and injections were very smooth with no PIP. I also added some solid muscle gains in the 3 months I was on it.

Since only two of the products I purchased had COA’s available for viewing, I decided to send all four products for testing to Analiza Bialek.
I have just recently received the testing results and I was happy to see that all of their products tested favorably.
I am attaching the testing results here for all of the members of this forum to view.

So in summary, I am very happy with the service that Ray and SSA provide for us. It’s evident that their service has greatly improved from the early days. In my opinion, they offer a wide range of products and have been releasing more and more new ones, some of them very unique and not available at other vendors. Most importantly, their prices are highly competitive on most products they offer and they have been doing a much better job at testing their products with Janoshik, which is always welcomed.

I have also noticed that SSA has joined Discord and Telegram, where they offer all kinds of Group Buys and Promos at even more attractive prices.
It’s great to see a healthy competition between all different vendors, which benefits all of us.

Attachments

I would like to share my experience with purchasing from SSA (Shanghai Sigma Audley).

In April of 2024, I ordered Tirza and Reta from them. The sales rep that assisted me was Ray. Ray was very prompt at addressing any questions I had about their products. I was given COA’s for both products. I received a link to Alibaba payment within minutes after placing my order. Once payment was made, tracking number was provided to me the following day and I received my order in 10 days, which I expected to take a little longer than that, since I live on the East Coast US.

My order arrived properly labeled; it was very securely and nicely packaged. I first tried Reta and it was very effective at appetite suppression right from the start, even though I was taking only 250mcg twice a week the first week and then increased the dose to 500mcg twice a week.

Given that I was very pleased with SSA thus far, I placed another order in June of 2024; this time I ordered their NPP 100, Deca 200, Anavar 10mg and Anavar 25mg. I used NPP at 100mg per week in addition to my TRT and it was very effective at alleviating joint pain. They use MCT oil in their AS oils and injections were very smooth with no PIP. I also added some solid muscle gains in the 3 months I was on it.

Since only two of the products I purchased had COA’s available for viewing, I decided to send all four products for testing to Analiza Bialek.
I have just recently received the testing results and I was happy to see that all of their products tested favorably.
I am attaching the testing results here for all of the members of this forum to view.

So in summary, I am very happy with the service that Ray and SSA provide for us. It’s evident that their service has greatly improved from the early days. In my opinion, they offer a wide range of products and have been releasing more and more new ones, some of them very unique and not available at other vendors. Most importantly, their prices are highly competitive on most products they offer and they have been doing a much better job at testing their products with Janoshik, which is always welcomed.

I have also noticed that SSA has joined Discord and Telegram, where they offer all kinds of Group Buys and Promos at even more attractive prices.
It’s great to see a healthy competition between all different vendors, which benefits all of us.
Please upload pictures of the tasting reports as ppl will not be comfortable in downloading and opening PDF files

Attachments

• Anavar 10mg test results pg.1.webp
    Anavar 10mg test results pg.1.webp
    159.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Anavar 10mg test results pg.2.webp
    Anavar 10mg test results pg.2.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Anavar 25mg test results pg.1.webp
    Anavar 25mg test results pg.1.webp
    158.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Anavar 25mg test results pg.2.webp
    Anavar 25mg test results pg.2.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 51
  • NPP 100 test results pg.1.webp
    NPP 100 test results pg.1.webp
    164.8 KB · Views: 44
  • NPP 100 test results pg.2.webp
    NPP 100 test results pg.2.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Deca 200 test results pg.1.webp
    Deca 200 test results pg.1.webp
    159.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Deca 200 test results pg.2.webp
    Deca 200 test results pg.2.webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 51

I currently using same brand of orals. They are definitely legit and extremely cheap.

The lab test results on the orals seem extremely impressive! I’ve used the same orals while ago from the same company they use. Which is Hepius. Makes it strange how Hepius failed miserably here on MesoRX for lack of evidence of testing. Here we have a reseller with great prices with lab results from that company.

Back