My first cycle Log (ES)

terieh

Hey everybody!

This is my first cycle. I'll introduce me a bit. I'm 25 y old 5,7' and 172lbs with a 14-15% bff. Working natty for about 3-5 years.

I remember when I first started in the gym, I was weighting somewhere around 132lbs, kinda got myself 40lbs of good muscle.

Tired of not feeling the energy & strenght as when I was starting I decided to do my first cycle of Test E.

We thought (with my trainer) that 400mg/w will be enough for my first cycle, but I wasn't feeling that kick-in in the first 3 weeks, only in the libido, I was getting more erections in the morning.

Products

Test E from SP Labs (250mg/ml)
Oral Turinabol from SP Labs
Aromasin Exemestane from Pfizer
Proviron from Bayer
Cabergoline from Pfizer (just in case my prolactine goes crazy)

Dosages

Kick started with Oral Turinabol 40mg/daily for WEEK 1-2.
Exemestane EOD 6.25mg
Ovitrelle (HCG) 250ui (M-W-F)
Proviron from Week 3 25mg ED.

So we raised it to 500mg/w from week 3.

Test E 1ml Mon/Thurs

Actually on Week 4.

Now, getting to the point of getting that strenght from test and not from Turinabol, higher desire to train, recovering easily and so on.

Body Weights week to week. (Wednesdays)
Week 1 (start) : 172.1lbs
Week 2 : 176.8 lbs
Week 3 : 177.7 lbs
Week 4 : 181.6 lbs

Currently training 5 days / week - Push Pull Legs. 2h workout aprox

I'll be updating, hope I don't miss anything :p

Sounds like a silly first cycle.

What would have you done? Open to hear from more experienced people ofcourse!

Too many different compounds in your first cycle. I would advise you to change the coach.
Why? It is just testosterone E and an oral for the kickstart.

------

Updating 1 month later.

Week 5 : 185.6lbs
Week 6 : 184 lbs
Week 7 : 186.7 lbs
Week 8 : 189.1 lbs

Did a blood test on friday. Results came back as following.

TSH: 2.28 mU/L - Range from 0.3 - 4.2

Free T4 : 13.08 pmol/L - Range from 10.5 - 22

Free T3L : 4.60 pg/mL - Range from 1.58 - 3.91 ***

Estradiol : 85pg/mL - Max 44pg/mL ***

Progesterona : 0,25 ug/L - Max 0.5ug/L

Total Test : >34.61 ng/mL - Range from 2.4 - 8.7 ***

LH : <0.2mIU/mL - Range from 0.57 - 12.07mIU/mL ***

FSH : 0.3mUI/mL - Range from 0.95 - 11.95mIU/mL ***

Cortisol : 14.46 ug/dL - Range from 3.7 - 19.4

Prolactin : 16.87 ug/L - Range from 3.46 - 19.4

SHBG : 19.29nmol/L - Range from 13.5 - 71.4

Hormone Growth : 5.89 ng/mL - Range <1.23 ***

Insuline : 8.65mU/L - Range 2 - 25

Waiting results for Free % T, Free T, T Biofree, Free Androgenic Index, DHEA-S,

Probably gonna upper my Arimidex from 6.25 EOD to 6.25 ED

We did introduce MK677 on the 5th week to help me eat a bit more, i was getting exhausted from eating, i didn't notice many changes on that, i could sleep a bit less & i was dreaming a lot more.

Why? It is just testosterone E and an oral for the kickstart.
No it's not, see quotes below.
I think it's too much for your first cycle. I think all you need is good training, a good sustainable diet, some test (500mg is fine for first cycle) and an AI. But you added so much more stuff that will make it hard for you to focus on the basic stuff (Training, diet, Regeneration), instead you are chasing compounds (Turinabol, Proviron, mk-566). You dont need all that stuff in your first cycle because it will just draw your attention from the important things. That's what I think.

Im not saying this to piss you off, dont get this wrong please.

Test E from SP Labs (250mg/ml)
Oral Turinabol from SP Labs
Aromasin Exemestane from Pfizer
Proviron from Bayer
Cabergoline from Pfizer (just in case my prolactine goes crazy)
We did introduce MK677 on the 5th week

No it's not, see quotes below.
I think it's too much for your first cycle. I think all you need is good training, a good sustainable diet, some test (500mg is fine for first cycle) and an AI. But you added so much more stuff that will make it hard for you to focus on the basic stuff (Training, diet, Regeneration), instead you are chasing compounds (Turinabol, Proviron, mk-566). You dont need all that stuff in your first cycle because it will just draw your attention from the important things. That's what I think.

Im not saying this to piss you off, dont get this wrong please.
I mean, thats the first thing you should focus before even considering a cycle right.
Its not like, chasing compounds will draw my attention.

I do train on a push pull leg routine x5 a week, averaging something around 2h of workout.
We did start the cycle with a 3.300kcal diet and uppered it to 3.600-3700kcal because i wasn't getting a lot of weight for 500mg/week.
Regeneration - My daily work is super light and I do sleep 7-8h everyday. Weekends even more.

I know you don't say this to piss me off, I know you are trying to help, thats why I am posting my first cycle here, Im super curious to hear all the comment anyone can post.

Thank you!

Too late now. I think a good first cycle is 350mg of test or maybe 400mg of test. That’s it.

If your diet and training is actually on point (a large majority of guys in my experience who use peds who think they are training and dieting well are actually just really stupid and can’t get out of their own way) you do not need anything more than this to blow up like a fucking weed on your first cycle.

Last edited:
Too late now. I think a good first cycle is 350mg of test or maybe 400mg of test. That’s it.

If your diet and training is actually on point (a large majority of guys in my experience who use peds who think they are training and dieting well are actually just really stupid and can’t get out of their own way) you do not need anything more than this to blow up like a fucking weed on your first cycle.
We used 400mg of test at first, but went for 500mg after.

I didn't feel the testosterone kicking in at all. I could feel it getting stronger, getting more bloated & 3D, but not that much mentally.

Thats my 2 cents atm.

We used 400mg of test at first, but went for 500mg after.

I didn't feel the testosterone kicking in at all. I could feel it getting stronger, getting more bloated & 3D, but not that much mentally.

Thats my 2 cents atm.
What do you expect to feel mentally? I don’t feel anything. This is why we don’t value “feels” reports

Just get blood work done and see where your levels are at.

What do you expect to feel mentally? I don’t feel anything. This is why we don’t value “feels” reports

Just get blood work done and see where your levels are at.
Literally I did a blood work done a few days ago (currently on week 8), 2 or 3 comments above, check the blood results

Literally I did a blood work done a few days ago (currently on week 8), 2 or 3 comments above, check the blood results
I know I saw.

You said you had increased your dosage because you didn’t feel anything kicking in or whatever. I was referring to that

I know I saw.

You said you had increased your dosage because you didn’t feel anything kicking in or whatever. I was referring to that
I've read a lot of people saying that after week 3, sometimes 4 you should know that you are 'enhanced' but I didn't feel like that so we agreed to raise the dosage.
Mentally I didn't feel anything different, just libido & strenght.

My coach told me, that it was very weird. Because it is my first cycle and my androgenic receptors should be virgin. But It seems those receptors are weird on me or somekind.

Didn't wanted to add anything else injectable for my first one.

Thanks for the replies man!

I've read a lot of people saying that after week 3, sometimes 4 you should know that you are 'enhanced' but I didn't feel like that so we agreed to raise the dosage.
Mentally I didn't feel anything different, just libido & strenght.

My coach told me, that it was very weird. Because it is my first cycle and my androgenic receptors should be virgin. But It seems those receptors are weird on me or somekind.

Didn't wanted to add anything else injectable for my first one.

Thanks for the replies man!
Sounds like your coach is kinda dumb man

yup and also sounds like OP would be wise to listen to some of the advice in this thread.
Yeah I would also re evaluate that coach.

“Hey man so it looks like you’re making good progress in the gym, good strength gains, gaining a good amount of weight, and you’re feeling a Iibido increase so the test is doing what it’s supposed to do, but you’re not fEeLInG anabolic enough. Let’s up the dose”