- feta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- spring onions
- paprika pepper, salt
- almond milk (low fat and unsweetened)
Recipe
- Chop up the broccoli and spring onions into small pieces,
- put in a saucepan and fry on medium heat (dont overcook),
- preheat your oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees (put a pan in the oven to heat up)
- break about 6 eggs in a bowl,
- add 150ml of liquid egg whites,
- add the almond milk,
- season with paprika, pepper, and salt,
- whisk the mixture,
- chop some feta cheese (approx. 30g),
- add the fried broccoli and spring onions to the pan, add the egg mix and crumple the feta cheese in the mix.
- put the pan back in the oven for a few minutes and the dish is done.
Nutrition details for a couple of servings of the Frattataaa
- 37g of protein,
- 23g of fat,
- 5g of carbs,
The calories count for this breakfast is 370.

Screenshot_2022-02-12-09-04-35.png

What's yours?

Frattataaa Breakfast

Ingredients
- eggs
- liquid egg whites
- tender stem broccoli
- feta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- spring onions
- paprika pepper, salt
- almond milk (low fat and unsweetened)
Recipe
- Chop up the broccoli and spring onions into small pieces,
- put in a saucepan and fry on medium heat (dont overcook),
- preheat your oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees (put a pan in the oven to heat up)
- break about 6 eggs in a bowl,
- add 150ml of liquid egg whites,
- add the almond milk,
- season with paprika, pepper, and salt,
- whisk the mixture,
- chop some feta cheese (approx. 30g),
- add the fried broccoli and spring onions to the pan, add the egg mix and crumple the feta cheese in the mix.
- put the pan back in the oven for a few minutes and the dish is done.
Nutrition details for a couple of servings of the Frattataaa
- 37g of protein,
- 23g of fat,
- 5g of carbs,
The calories count for this breakfast is 370.

View attachment 160353

What's yours?
Looks like a delicious breakfast. We will try.

My breakfast is quite simple.
- 100 grams of basmati rice
- 200 grams grilled chicken breast fillet
- 400-500 grams of vegetables (this can be a fresh vegetable salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers or cooked vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, brussels cabbage.
and of course a cup of good freshly brewed coffee. I am a fan of good coffee, coffee for me is a philosophy of life.

I'll give this a try. Looks yummy.
- 400-500 grams of vegetables (this can be a fresh vegetable salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers or cooked vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, brussels cabbage.
and of course a cup of good freshly brewed coffee. I am a fan of good coffee, coffee for me is a philosophy of life.

I put 0 effort into mine, rye toast, ground turkey maybe jasmine rice...

@Jayne Scott
She can cook too! ;)

Looks delicious!

I’m not the best morning person... mine is usually whey protein shake with some oats!
I don’t know how much I tried to drink protein with oatmeal in the morning, I couldn’t. I don’t like the taste after oatmeal either what I ate or didn’t eat. As a result, I need a full breakfast.

soon as i wake up: 1 scoop collagen, 1 scoop beetroot powder, splash of apple cider vinegar.

high calorie: 6 whole eggs most likely with onion, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop veg protein, 100g fruit = 900 cals

low calorie: 6 whole eggs, half cup oatmeal, half scoop veg protein (optional). comes out to around 550-600 cals.

when i cut my calories i cut carbs because for me it's less bloat and i always get a more accurate reading of where my bodyweight is. sure i'm not as full but i'm way drier.

soon as i wake up: 1 scoop collagen, 1 scoop beetroot powder, splash of apple cider vinegar.

high calorie: 6 whole eggs most likely with onion, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop veg protein, 100g fruit = 900 cals

low calorie: 6 whole eggs, half cup oatmeal, half scoop veg protein (optional). comes out to around 550-600 cals.

when i cut my calories i cut carbs because for me it's less bloat and i always get a more accurate reading of where my bodyweight is. sure i'm not as full but i'm way drier.
Beetroot powder does what again? Better blood flow? I eat beets quite a bit but never tried beetroot powder. Would you recommend?

Beetroot powder does what again? Better blood flow? I eat beets quite a bit but never tried beetroot powder. Would you recommend?
it's supposed to be good for blood pressure and mine was high last time i checked it a month ago, so i bought some. i'm not sure if this is what helped because i also changed a few other things around since then but my BP has since went down so for now the beetroot powder will stay.

I eat beets in the following way, finely chop them on a grater, salt, pepper, garlic and a little Greek yogurt and it's tasty and healthy.

I eat beets in the following way, finely chop them on a grater, salt, pepper, garlic and a little Greek yogurt and it's tasty and healthy.
sounds great, i'll try it. a cultural food of mine is beet, olive oil, lemon, garlic, vinegar. hot peppers are optional. when it soaks overnight it's even better. sadly, this isn't efficient to do every single day.

sounds great, i'll try it. a cultural food of mine is beet, olive oil, lemon, garlic, vinegar. hot peppers are optional. when it soaks overnight it's even better. sadly, this isn't efficient to do every single day.
So Are you not cooking the beets or what? Just soaking them does the trick?