Nalgene 151-4020 bottle top filter

RedSwingline

I am thinking of changing my bottle top filters from Whatman to Nalgene due to the fact that Nalgene is sold sterilized and the Whatman is not. I still have have a half dozen or so of them and it is tough to get too worried about the Whatmans because I have never had any type of infection issue but just to be on the safe side, I am looking into alternative bottle top filters. The Nalgene 151-4020 has a 0.2um nylon filter and is sterile. Anyone have any experience with them? Manufacturer's specs: https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/151-4020

I am thinking of changing my bottle top filters from Whatman to Nalgene due to the fact that Nalgene is sold sterilized and the Whatman is not. I still have have a half dozen or so of them and it is tough to get too worried about the Whatmans because I have never had any type of infection issue but just to be on the safe side, I am looking into alternative bottle top filters. The Nalgene 151-4020 has a 0.2um nylon filter and is sterile. Anyone have any experience with them? Manufacturer's specs: Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow™ Sterile Disposable Filter Units with PES, CN, SFCA or Nylon Membranes
I have used Millipores with good success. They come sterile from gpz med supply