• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

natty pics.. haven't taken steroids in a LONG time... body fat guess

A-bombman

here is the result of the end of my cut... i'm about 165 pounds 5'10... I haven't cycled in a LONG time for that matter. So the pics i have are completely natty.

One pic is from recent which is 5'11 165 pounds, the other is may 8th maybe 180-185 pounds?

considering that this is natty. I'm pretty happy for the results..

anyone guess my bf?

... I probably could of stopped the cut about one month earlier maybe 1.5 months earlier. I feel I might of been even lower bf percentage then. However, i guess my body gets stuborn trying to get lower bodyfat. I also realized too late that you MUST shave your stomach and chest if your muscles to really look defined. I don't think my body wants to get any lower bf percentage natty.

here i am may 5th 185 pounds 5'11 i think. Anyone think i am at ten percent body fat in the next pic?

20170513_014659.jpg

Sept 22 20170923_212522.jpg

here is the result of the end of my cut... i'm about 165 pounds 5'10... I haven't cycled in a LONG time for that matter. So the pics i have are completely natty.

One pic is from recent which is 5'11 165 pounds, the other is may 8th maybe 180-185 pounds?

anyone guess my bf?

... I probably could of stopped the cut about one month earlier maybe 1.5 months earlier. I feel I might of been even lower bf percentage then. However, i guess my body gets stuborn trying to get lower bodyfat. I also realized too late that you MUST shave your stomach and chest if your muscles to really look defined. I don't think my body wants to get any lower bf percentage natty.

here i am may 5th 185 pounds 5'11 i think. Anyone think i am at ten percent body fat in the next pic?

View attachment 76423

Sept 22 View attachment 76422
I think your real close to 10% in 2nd pic... I'm guessing u been dieting and doing a lot of cardio... looks like it's working well for you...

anyone guess my bf?

View attachment 76423

so what's the deal bro? Going to make a push for a solid 200? It is bulking season!

anyone guess my bf?

View attachment 76423

The pic in my avi is a little over 12% bf if that tells u anything... it's harder than y think to drop below 10% unless u just have abnormally great metabolism and or ur using meth...

Serious question here. Can you really claim natty if you have cycled before? I'm not being a dick I've wondered this for a while.

Serious question here. Can you really claim natty if you have cycled before? I'm not being a dick I've wondered this for a while.

If you're on two compounds or less at any given time, you're natty.

But seriously, IMO once you go to the darkside, theres no going back. I like what the above poster said about being 'clean', but not natural.