Need help on a PCT

Matty19D

What's up fellas. I have a friend who has been taking Dbol oral for 12 weeks at 100mg per day. He has recently started opening up a bit and feels comfortable talking about what he's taking and how much, and for how long. He didn't read, he didn't research, and he didn't even bother to have an AI on hand. His PCT plan at this point is a bottle of some crap from a supplement shop and the lady who owns the place told him it would work great. She has sold ALOT of the parlor trick supps by pretending to be knowledgeable. She told him start taking it 2 weeks before his cycle was over, but I'm not sure why it would matter because it's pretty much one of those herbal Test boosters/estrogen blockers that every supp shop sells now.

Here's my question, I'm currently on and still pretty early in my cycle. I'm doin Test at 600mg per week and a Dbol kicker for 4 weeks, and before I started I got my AI and PCT all gathered up so nothing could go wrong. Part of my plan is 50mg Clomid and 20mg of Nolva per day. I'm worried about when he stops the dbol, he is surely shut down after 100mgs a day for 12 weeks and his bottle of snake oil isn't going to do anything. I feel like I could definitely get another PCT together for myself in time as I still have 10 weeks left. Will my PCT work for his cycle or is it too much? Any thoughts on that? I've never even considered a Dbol only cycle so I don't know how bad off he will be.

Thanks in advance for any help

What's up fellas. I have a friend who has been taking Dbol oral for 12 weeks at 100mg per day. He has recently started opening up a bit and feels comfortable talking about what he's taking and how much, and for how long. He didn't read, he didn't research, and he didn't even bother to have an AI on hand. His PCT plan at this point is a bottle of some crap from a supplement shop and the lady who owns the place told him it would work great. She has sold ALOT of the parlor trick supps by pretending to be knowledgeable. She told him start taking it 2 weeks before his cycle was over, but I'm not sure why it would matter because it's pretty much one of those herbal Test boosters/estrogen blockers that every supp shop sells now.

Here's my question, I'm currently on and still pretty early in my cycle. I'm doin Test at 600mg per week and a Dbol kicker for 4 weeks, and before I started I got my AI and PCT all gathered up so nothing could go wrong. Part of my plan is 50mg Clomid and 20mg of Nolva per day. I'm worried about when he stops the dbol, he is surely shut down after 100mgs a day for 12 weeks and his bottle of snake oil isn't going to do anything. I feel like I could definitely get another PCT together for myself in time as I still have 10 weeks left. Will my PCT work for his cycle or is it too much? Any thoughts on that? I've never even considered a Dbol only cycle so I don't know how bad off he will be.

Thanks in advance for any help
First off your friend is a ducking idiot which you already know judging by your cycle. At 100mg dbol every day for that long I'm sure his liver is loving him. He can run clomid and nolva just like anyone else for pct but just tell him once he's done with pct stay away from gear and never go back on it.

First off your friend is a ducking idiot which you already know judging by your cycle. At 100mg dbol every day for that long I'm sure his liver is loving him. He can run clomid and nolva just like anyone else for pct but just tell him once he's done with pct stay away from gear and never go back on it.

I was hoping you or one of the other guys who have been around for a while would post up here. He is a fuken idiot, and the crappy part is that I've known him for a long time and I care about what happens to him. His situation sucks and I think he's using Dbol to feel better about it. Married to a great girl with kids but left the house a few months ago because he's out "looking for something better". Anyway, 100mg of Dbol even for a short time is pretty stupid let alone 12 weeks. I'm sure he's going to have problems, but if I can limit them I'd like to. When I asked why 100mgs he said because he's taking milk thistle it's no big deal

Thanks for your help SSteve much appreciated

I was hoping you or one of the other guys who have been around for a while would post up here. He is a fuken idiot, and the crappy part is that I've known him for a long time and I care about what happens to him. His situation sucks and I think he's using Dbol to feel better about it. Married to a great girl with kids but left the house a few months ago because he's out "looking for something better". Anyway, 100mg of Dbol even for a short time is pretty stupid let alone 12 weeks. I'm sure he's going to have problems, but if I can limit them I'd like to. When I asked why 100mgs he said because he's taking milk thistle it's no big deal

Thanks for your help SSteve much appreciated
No problem man and milk thistle is gonna do absolutely shit for 100mg dbol Ed for 12 weeks.

Back