Need help with HCG.

bdg77

Ok, so I have 2, 5000iu amps of pregnyl. I'm trying to figure out the best way to administer it. Would my best bet be to load 5-10 slin pins with one amp. Keep those cold in a small cooler with freezable gel packs (the fridge might not be a good idea for me). It's been a long time since I've taken hcg and I've forgot most of the protocol. I'm not stressing on how much to take or how often. Probably take 500-1000iu once or twice a week. I can figure all that out later. What has me stressing is once I pop the amp and add the solvent, then what. Should I load multiple slin pinz? Get some small needles (25g, 5/8in ?) and use same syringe? Maybe get a sterile presealed vial and put it in that? Any advise for how I could do this would be appreciated.

Having used HCG for hrt/trt for years, I recommend getting a second glass ampule from a medical supply store online if you don't have a second on hand. Dr taught me this. After reconstituting, divide the hcg between the two vials so you have two amps of 2500. Freeze one, keep one in fridge. It will make it so you can adjust the dosing easy by drawing your syringes at time of injection. HCG lasts at full potency approx. 4-5 weeks typically. It can stay frozen for quite a while and will not go bad on ya by the time your ready to use as described for your intentions. Keep the other amp, then do the same. Don't worry about freezing HCG, it will be fine, unless its shit to begin with but Pregynl is pharm grade so you should be fine. That's what I get from Walgreens, I believe mines called Novarel. Hope this helps.

Or..set up all your slin pins and freeze them, after you place them in a flat tupperware container. Take one out before you shower and it will be ready when youre dry, provided you dont use more than 2ml bac water to reconstitute each 2500iu of lyophilized hCG.

Thanks for the advice guys. I think my best bet is going to be getting at least 2 sterile vials and some slin pins. I think keeping it in a pill bottle in fridge will work. So if I run 500iu/wk then each vial should last 10 weeks. I believe each vial has 5000iu and each has a ml vial of solvent. Not very much liquid to work with but I'll do my best. Can't read a word on boxes or instructions. Preloading the pins would be more efficient with less waste but is going to be look bad unless I figure out a good way to contain them that doesn't stand out. I'll figure it out which way to go when the time comes.

Even though my HCG is prescribed, I like you wanted it hidden, so to speak. Like NN recommended, I had these green tupperwares that you can't see thru. If you can find something similar, which shouldn't be too difficult, then contain either the pins or the vials in that and you have hidden the vials or pins (works either way). I actually first did it, because I dropped a vial. It hit the tile and didn't break, but I felt better having the Tupperware to protect the vials from fridge to counter where I load them from then on.

Or..set up all your slin pins and freeze them, after you place them in a flat tupperware container. Take one out before you shower and it will be ready when youre dry, provided you dont use more than 2ml bac water to reconstitute each 2500iu of lyophilized hCG.
Reason behind freezing bac water HCG? My understanding was only normal sterile water is to be frozen, not bac or?

Got a plan. I keep a box of generic ensure plus in fridge. Some come it bottles some in tetra packs. Got a box of cvs ones in plastic bottles. Going to keep preloaded pins or bottle of reconstituted hcg (prob pins, 90% sure they'll fit) in empty bottle. I tear one side of box open and keep them in back of fridge. I'll keep them in empty cleaned out bottle at back of box. Nobody touches them so should work fine.

Got the hcg thing going on finally. Been so long since I popped an amp I was all stressed I was going to crush one or something. I prepared for all contingencies. Got some 1/2cc slin pins and a few sealed sterile vials. Those amps popped like nothing, no problem. I remembered you just don't hesitate, don't slowly apply pressure, just do it. Mixed the 1cc solvent with the 5000iu dry hcg. Slin pins were not going to work for preloading. So sucked it up and put it in presealed. Then after seeing how little liquid I had to work with I added 1 more cc or some bac water I had sitting around. That way it's easier to measure and should lose less of it with the last bit I can't get at. So it's 2cc's at 2500iu/ml. I think I have it figured out so 0.5 a cc is 625iu. So far so good.

Back