• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Need help with TRT, 21 years of age.

AdyTRT

Hello everyone,

I am 21 years old and have been suffering from symptoms of low testosterone for over 6 years. It all started going downhill when I lost my father. I will start from the beginning. So, until I was 14-15 years old, my life was completely different. I used to go out with friends, talk to them, had a girlfriend, and like everyone else, enjoyed life. When I turned around 15 years old, I changed completely. I was not interested in anything at all. When I talked to people, I couldn't connect with them at all. After a few minutes of conversation, my thoughts would just wander off somewhere else, and I couldn't control it. One of the main things I lost was LIBIDO, the desire for sex and morning erections. I would talk to girls a little bit, and of course, when we would meet and things were supposed to happen, I would distance myself because there was no spark in me that would awaken anything, while at 14 years old, there was. Many times, I would lie in bed and stare at the ceiling for hours, not knowing what to do with myself. When I turned 20, I admitted to myself that I had a problem. I went to the doctor, who took my blood, and when the results came back, my testosterone was low. After that, I was in the hospital, I had an MRI of the pituitary gland, and a 0.5mm Microadenoma was found, which I believe is the cause of everything. The doctor said everything was fine and that I just needed to change my lifestyle. I am a country boy and work in agriculture during the summer, so I am not the type of person who is always cooped up indoors. When I was discharged from the hospital after a week, I really changed my life. I tried as much as I could. I started eating healthier, although I ate relatively healthy before, not following strict diets but watching what I ate and eating everything in moderation. We have our own fruits and vegetables that we grow in the garden, homegrown meat, everything our own. So, I changed that, started going to the gym with friends 5 days a week, training for an hour and a half to two hours, intense training, deadlifts, various leg machines, even some cardio, and really dedicated myself to it, but unfortunately, nothing changed, everything was the same as before. When I went to get blood drawn 5 months ago before TRT, everything was completely the same as before. So, I started TRT on 8.1.2024 at a clinic in England because my doctors here in Croatia did not approve TRT or anything else. I started TRT, and for the first 6 weeks, there was no change. After 6 weeks, my energy, motivation, and thinking improved drastically, but one thing remained the same, Libido, Erection. So, on a dose of 112.5mg every 5 days of Enanthate, I started getting more frequent erections and a little bit in the morning. It lasted only 2 weeks, and then it went back to the same, there was nothing at all. I have a wonderful girlfriend whom I love and can talk to about everything, and who supports me in everything, and I have no fear. It often happened to me that we would start having sex, and after a minute or two, my desire would simply fade away. This problem really bothers me a lot, and I can't live like this, so I ask if someone could spare some time for me and advise me on what to do, of course, I can explain everything in more detail. Below, I will send you blood test results before TRT and now. I also taking HCG 500iu every 3th day QSC.

Snimka zaslona 2024-04-01 231036.pngSnimka zaslona 2024-04-01 231435.png

All the best, Ady.

It's hard to read text in a massive block like that. Break it up into paragraphs. I did read it though and it doesn't seem to me that TRT is the answer. If I was you I'd get off TRT and really try to figure out what needs fixed in your life.

Meso is great for hormone ane AAS info but not so much for what you need. Being depressed, unmotivated, etc. is often caused by something besides your hormone levels and low testosterone can just be a symptom of the actual problem. Since I don't know you very well or know much about you, I won't even attempt to give you advice, but I would suggest seeking out other sources rather than Meso for psychological and life advice.

It could be nutrition, other health issues, you need a life change, there are many possibilities. Although it's possible at your age you need TRT it is unlikely. TRT can raise your dopamine levels and basically act as a Band-Aid for your problems but it probably won't solve them. Maybe you do need TRT but I would suggest seeking out other solutions first because if you go down the TRT path and it doesn't fix your problems you've just added more complication to your life for no benefit.

You're only 21 dude, maybe you just don't have your life figured out yet. Most of us didn't at your age. The best plan is to not seek out distractions and band aids like TRT but to dig into it and really get to the bottom what's wrong. Figuring out your path in life and what you need to do to be healthy can take a long time. It took me about 35 years.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Sponsors

Latest posts