Need some advice from someone who has experience with Raloxifene/Exemestane (PCT) raw powders

4x7

Hello,

i've been gone for a long time. Never thought i'd need help with something but life and things in life never really turn out the way you expected.

So i have done homebrewing for many years, to be concise homebrewing AAS, but i never had homebrewed PCT substances.

I'm in a spot right now where i have a few questions lingering in my mind where i already know the answers but at the same time have no clue what's going on and why. So to not make matters even more confusing, i would appreciate it if you only joined the discussion if you have personal experience with Ralox and Exemestane or similar raw PCT powders or at least know a friend of yours who had similar problems.

My main questions is - given all the facts that i will provide - do you think the powders (of this supplier) are fake, or possibly extremely contaminated?

I bought PCT powders from a supplier. Seemed trustable. The person even didn't have a specific PCT powder that i asked for (caber). I made a "test" order and the person was very forthcoming and eagerly provided tracking number and contacted me when the postman was at my door while i was not at home and the package was stored at the postal office for me to pick up.

So i received the package and thus i made a 2nd and bigger order. Now that i'm smarter (apparently i only get smarter in life after i obligatory have to make a mistake first) i know that i should have tested (on myself) the powder before making the 2nd order.

So far so good. I ordered and supplier delivered with great communication and service.

Here are the raw materials that i bought from this supplier: Raloxifene, Tamoxifen, Exemestane, Enclomiphene, and Testosterone Cypionate

Basically PCT/TRT stuff.

I took the powders without mixing them in a solution. Just dry powder.

Here is how i react to the substances:

Raloxifene:

If i take 60mg then shortly after i get panic attacks. I gotta walk it off. Possibly throw the key in my pockets and leave home. When i realized that 60mg is too much i tried 30mg. If i take 30mg this effect is delayed by 3 days and the symptoms (panic attack) are weaker.
Also my blood pressure rises a lot. From 80/120 to 100/160. I'm not sure what would have happened if i didn't have blood pressure medicine available.
Headaches - possibly from the blood pressure.
And i feel strain on my heart
Fogginess and all around not feeling well. May be from the blood pressure, i don't know.

The bottom line is that the stuff is - i have to accept it as i'm writing this - way too dangerous to ever be touched again.

The color of the Ralox raw is pale yellow - as i read it should be. I saw a thread of another user in this forum who had made pictures of his Ralox raw that was white and he wondered if it was real Ralox.

I had used Ralox powder in the past and i didn't feel anything while taking it - even at 60mg. Maybe the powder was bunk. I don't remember the color.

Here are the clues that makes the powder look legit:
Correct color of Ralox powder
The fact that a decade ago i took too much (overdose) pharma grade Tamoxifen and i had the same symptoms as here. Panic attacks. Tamox has a much longer half life so those overdosing symptoms of panic attacks lasted for days. Ralox has a half life of ca. a day and the panic attacks subside accordingly faster, after a day or two.

Enclomiphene:

I took it for one month. I got depression, absolutely dead libido, no visual growth in the testes and pretty sure i got a lot of eye floaters. And after the month i realized i had puffy nipples. All these symptoms plus the puffy nipples suggest it is actual Enclo. One could also say it is just clomid. I know that Enclo can raise your estro by a lot. I had never puffy nipples. I cycled hard and didn't even need AI. I'm not prone to gyno. But this Enclo or possibly Clomid did it.

Exemestane:

So naturally after getting puffy nipples from the supposed Enclo, i took Exemestane to battle the high estrogen. First day i took 5mg. Felt nothing. The next day i took another 5mg and my heart started racing. I thought i was dying. I'm not sure if i felt something in my left arm or if i was just imagining it.. but there was definitely something. Before you get a heart attack you supposedly get a feeling of numbness in your left arm. I left the house and took my phone with me in order to call an ambulance if the symptoms didn't subside. The strain on my heart i felt days after.

Tamox / test cyp:

I still haven't tested the Tamox powder and i have not brewed the test cyp.

I think i throw all the powders away (around 700$) including the test cyp powder. Everything from this supplier ended up in a catastrophe. Maybe the tamox powder will be ok, maybe the test cyp will be ok but injecting what this supplier sent me might be my last mistake.

Could you get such reactions from only 60mg, even 30mg of legit Ralox powder? Same question goes for only 5mg+5mg Exemestane powder.

Whatever the answer is, in practice the ralox and exemestane are unusable and dangerous. I will not touch the stuff again. Some things with the powders, like color or symptoms of the Enclo(clomid?) check out, some other things say they're fake or something is not right.

I guess the bottom line is: I will not take the exemestane and ralox but maybe you've had personally similar experiences with PCT powders. I don't think there is an actual answer here. I have to just move on and see what happens in future. Sending the powdrs to a test lab is out of question. If you have experience with PCT raw powders, you can maybe share it and shed light on the matter.

Thanks

Raloxifene is yellow. Not a bad taste but not great. Some people get anxiety etc from it. I’ve taken up to 100mg for a week with no issues but it seems to affect everyone different.

Exemestane tastes like shit! It is bitter and nasty as hell. I get no sides from it but I have pharma grade and powered and I chewed a pharma pill to compare the tase and they are exactly the same. The only way to know is to get blood work after using it to check your E2

I appreciate your reply.

Yes, the ralox powder is yellow. The taste is as you say.

I just took 5mg of the exemestane, so it was too little to taste anything.

As of right now i am taking pharma grade ralox tabs 60mg. It's the 3rd day and no panic attacks, yet.. but if i remember right, with the powder the first few days it was ok, too. I'll wait and see.

You did 100mg ED ralox? Poured the powder in your mouth? I do wonder if the method of consumption is the problem (speed of digestion). I had put the ralox powder previously into capsules (with protein powder as filler) and when i got panic attacks i thought the mg in the capsules were not exact enough. So, 2nd time around i weighted the powder on a lab scale and poured the exact mg into my mouth. The panic attacks came much sooner. Maybe the pharma pills have a slow release.. or i'm just thinking too much into it and the powder is crap. We'll see as i'm testing the pharma ralox atm.

Exemestane tastes like shit! It is bitter and nasty as hell. I get no sides from it but I have pharma grade and powered and I chewed a pharma pill to compare the tase and they are exactly the same.
I like this type of thinking. I'd do the same. In our situation you gotta be resourceful.

Okay, this might not be specific advice but it's some information you may or may not find helpful:

- Powder color is a poor indicator of identification because most powders are white and the small amount of impurities present in almost any drug are usually made of unreacted precursors that are chemically unstable. This means they tend to start reacting with oxygen and, well, oxidizing. Oxidizing aka rusting turns most things yellow / beige / brown. The color of your powder could be coincedence, unless it's REALLY yellow like DNP, that's a bit different.

- I've not used Ralox in particular but I have used other SERMs and they're all similar mechanism of action. One thing I learned is that the brain is FULL of estrogen receptors and they like freaking the fuck out if estrogen suddenly rises or falls. Because in the brain they're responsible for blood pressure regulation, nausea and a few other things, when you slam them with a SERM you can get pretty extreme nausea and the increased BP can easily cause a panic attack (there's rare cases of SERMs causing psychosis).

- You have two analytical options open to you right off the bat. Most of these compound have their physical properties widely available, including density, melting point and solubility.

- You can test the melting point if it's less than 500f by throwing some in the oven and setting it ~25 degrees below the melting point (Ralox melts around 145°C). If it melts, somethings off. Bump the temperature up in 25-50 degree increments and watch for it to start melting or vaporizing, this will give you a lot of information to narrow things down.

- Solubility is also easy, especially if you have access to pure ethanol, propylene glycol, acetone etc. Look up the solubility of your substance (Ralox is a measly 0.25mg/L in water) so it will probably just sit there, if it dissolves you've got something that's not Ralox.

Hopefully that helps.

Last edited: