New Beginning

confidential

I've been looking around here for quite some time. The community seems very helpful and knowledgeable. Some posts are really inspiring so I decided to join this forum and hopefully achieve my goals as well.

Some friends started going to the gym almost three years ago and I joined them, but none of us were serious about it until earlier this year when I decided to stop messing around.

I got on TRT a few months ago. My starting dosage was 150mg Test E per week and for the purpose of this cutting phase I increased it to 225mg Test E. I also have some Clen lying around, but I'll not start taking it right off the bat.

Realistically my bodyfat percentage is at 20% or slightly above currently. I don't have any target numbers, although if I had to guess I would need to lose around 10kg to get lean. If it's only 7kg, great. If it's somehow 15kg, I'm still going to do it.

My metabolism is pretty fast, yet I still ended up being fat. I made a meal plan that consists of three fixed meals per day that come out to roughly 200g protein, 300g carbs and 30g fat. Dinner is my largest meal of the day and it's something different every time, but I'm aiming for at least 50g protein and preferably no more than 1.000 calories. If you think that's too much to lose weight, you don't want to know how much I used to eat…

As for my training, it's four workouts per week split into upper, lower, push, pull. I'm also thinking about buying a stationary bike for fasted cardio in the morning because my only activity at the moment is 10-12k steps per day.

I will post weekly updates of my weight and at the end a before and after physique picture.

You don't need clen unless you're already at 7% body fat and trying to hit 3-4% for a competition. Otherwise, clen won’t do much except put unnecessary strain on your heart.

Also, why did you increase your testosterone dosage to cut weight when you're not even over your genetic limit yet?

Also, 30g of fat is nowhere near enough. Lower your carbs and increase your fat intake to at least 70-100g.

You don't need clen unless you're already at 7% body fat and trying to hit 3-4% for a competition. Otherwise, clen won’t do much except put unnecessary strain on your heart.

Also, why did you increase your testosterone dosage to cut weight when you're not even over your genetic limit yet?

Also, 30g of fat is nowhere near enough. Lower your carbs and increase your fat intake to at least 70-100g.
I'm not sure about Clen, you hear people saying it’s basically heart attack pills and at the same time there are so many casual lifters running it without any issues. I increased my testosterone dosage to keep my strength up and as for my fat intake, I meant to say it comes out to 30g excluding my last meal. In total it’s much closer to what you recommend, depending on what exactly I eat for dinner.

Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll keep it in mind.

I'm not sure about Clen, you hear people saying it’s basically heart attack pills and at the same time there are so many casual lifters running it without any issues. I increased my testosterone dosage to keep my strength up and as for my fat intake, I meant to say it comes out to 30g excluding my last meal. In total it’s much closer to what you recommend, depending on what exactly I eat for dinner.

Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll keep it in mind.
Yeah, clenbuterol is extremely toxic and puts a massive strain on your heart. I'd rather use tirzepatide—it stimulates lipolysis, curbs your appetite, reduces insulin resistance, enhances nutrient partitioning, and has tons of other health benefits like reducing fatty liver. In your case, it's way more efficient in a cut than clenbuterol, without even 1/8th of the risks.

If he is in a cutting phase and taking test, why do you say this is not enough fat?
Because fat isn't just about hormone production; it plays a crucial role in various physiological functions, including heart health, brain health, and cell membrane integrity. Also, without adequate fat intake, your body may not absorb essential vitamins efficiently.

Basically, regardless of whether he's in a cutting, maintenance, or bulking phase, protein and fats should remain approximately the same, with the main adjustment being made to the carbs.

Back