• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

New bitcoin user

Sss23

I need to use bitcoin to make an expedited order. My normal method used PayPal. I don’t have much experience with bitcoin it looks like I need to buy it somewhere then transfer to a secondary wallet to send.

looks like a lot of people recommend coinbase. Since this is a rush they haven’t verified my payment, it has been a few hours, I don’t know how long this will take. Are there any other reliable plays to buy quickly? Planning on using blockchain as the wallet

thanks

I need to use bitcoin to make an expedited order. My normal method used PayPal. I don’t have much experience with bitcoin it looks like I need to buy it somewhere then transfer to a secondary wallet to send.

looks like a lot of people recommend coinbase. Since this is a rush they haven’t verified my payment, it has been a few hours, I don’t know how long this will take. Are there any other reliable plays to buy quickly? Planning on using blockchain as the wallet

thanks
Cashapp to blockchain or another wallet